Jon Murchison

TrueEarth US Washington - Mt Hood and Beyond.

I realise I've been getting almost blase about the shots being posted about TEW, but these are truly special! Into the keepers file for most of these.

• Like 1

Holy cow, those are stunning shots!

The 3rd one - MS was teasing us with something like that when FSX was about to come out. They never got even clos. But now... :o

• Like 2

14 hours ago, alex330 said:

Holy cow, those are stunning shots!

The 3rd one - MS was teasing us with something like that when FSX was about to come out. They never got even clos. But now... :o

I remember that well. 

Fabulous shots of fantastic scenery! I can't believe the detail of that forest data. Truly groundbreaking work.

• Like 1

Just LOVE pic 2.

Those Columbia River shots are amazing.

Now I'm trembling... needing a software fix that only ORBX can deliver. Electron crack.

• Like 1

Amazingly beautiful shots of my area of the earth!  Can't wait to be able to buy TE Washington, and Oregon after that since I'm in Oregon, but I see the Washington data covers part of North Central Oregon.  Great shots! So realistic! 

• Like 1

Amazing shots! That 3rd picture from top of Mt. Hood, from the level of the lake, I swear that's a photo from Trillium lake just out of view of the dock, I have many pictures of there where I used to fish with Dad and my Grandfather and family. So amazing!  It brings back memories like these.

• Like 1