Iain Emms

TrueEarth US Washington a few in flight shots.

Excellent set Iain.

Interesting that although only 1 season comes with TE, the material used is picking up the snow on the mountains, which is good.

TTM

Hi, they look superb! Do you use any reshade or other colour or post processing on these images? I would love to emulate what you have done here. Same goes for the other TE shots from GB, particularly the blackpool tower / pier one. Thanks!

58 minutes ago, BabtridgeMcJoystick said:

Hi, they look superb! Do you use any reshade or other colour or post processing on these images? I would love to emulate what you have done here. Same goes for the other TE shots from GB, particularly the blackpool tower / pier one. Thanks!

Yes I use UltraWeather xp 2.5 and Xvision with Filous Orbx x vision xvs preset and nothing else.

cheers

Iain

Brilliant Iain,  any chance of the San Juan Islands Friday Harbor, Orcas Island and Victoria om Vancouver Island please... :)

17 minutes ago, jaydor said:

Brilliant Iain,  any chance of the San Juan Islands Friday Harbor, Orcas Island and Victoria om Vancouver Island please... :)

Will have a look for you later.

cheers

Iain

• Thanks 1