I am thinking of switching to Prepar3D v4 from FSX-SE. I have a good bit of ORBX scenery, North America, Europe, Germany, England and several airports. All purchased for either FSX or FSX-SE. Even though my system is up to date and high performance I am beginning to have Out Of Memory problems. My question is this will any of my current ORBX scenery work with Prepar3D or X Plane 10 or 11?

Hi   As long as your purchased products are in your Orbx account you can install them to P3Dv4 without any problems. 

You would have to have purchased specific products developed for XP for them to work in XP or airports that have been ported from FSX/P3D to XP.

I don't see a list of what you have installed in FSX or FSX-SE so can't really be specific.

Hi Tdog,

You will not be able to install Orbx Products into XP10 only XP11, and the various ESP Simulators, simulator version dependant. A good way to check is to head over to the Home Page/Products and have a look what is available to be installed given the particular Sim you have. Image below as an example.

XwespMF.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Looking at the products page it looks like everything I have will also run on the P3D simulators through P3DV4. I would assume that once I get P3DV4 up and running I would have to shut down FSX-SE in order to install these ORBX products on P3DV4, correct? I really don't want to switch to P3D but I just recently bought EU Germany South and EU England and these are the ones causing the memory problem. EU Germany South is the worst, EU England I just get OOM occasionally. I do not have memory problems with any of my North America products or any of the Global Range products. Even if running all display settings at Ultra High. I don't know why EU Germany South would be such a memory hog. Even cutting my display options to low doesn't solve the problem. I have seen posts where other people have also been having memory problems with Germany South and North. Maybe ORBX will be looking into this.