Jarrad Marshall

announcement Australia V2 for P3D and FSX: Official Announcement!

Looking absolutely great !
Ik have a request and a question
1. Because Australia v2 comes with mesh, could you by that time, add instructions about which files of FS Global products should be de-activated.. Just switching off Oceania, would affect other area's too.
2. How about the compatability of the OZx addons? With so many new airports, I could imagine, there is going to be some overlap.

Thanks for your replies.
Bram Stikkel

• Upvote 1

This looks amazing but what about Perth has it had anything done to either the airport or the city as all we currently have is jandakot unlike Melbourne which this will be the third revamp since it came out, do the developers not think it warrants a makeover?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Another insta-buy for me. Finally. Will love going back to flying around and above AUS.

Thanks Jarrad, that's certainly an announcement a lot of us have been waiting for. The pix, notably the before-after-pix, prove you have done a great work.

Given you make this announcement, may I ask if you were involved in the project yourself?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

Hey Guys.

Congrats on such a wonderful achievement. So many of the best artists in the industry there.

I honestly believe the last time I was so excited over a sim release was the original Tamworth. It was ground breaking and you guys have continued to raise the bar ever since.

I am almost finished a very intense upgrade of my cockpit to a beautiful shiny new Boeing 737 Max 8 and this will be my pride and joy in the new cockpit!

Can't wait to show all of my friends this masterpiece...

Frank

• Like 1

& the 40% discount for current users is truly remarkable - best in the flight sim business - thanks!

could you please also supply some screenshots that show seasons - a current hot topic - & huge advantage of P3D+...

& it seems you are actually saying installed size is around 25GB - rather than download size - amazing for 7.7 million square kilometres...

also, look forward to CityScenes for XP11, based on your modelling for this huge project...

cheers,

craig

• Upvote 2

Guys! If you are excited, I'm almost peeing myself with eager anticipation! I think FTX AU was my first scenery addon some years back, and since P3D v4+ and XP-11 is a regular part of our lives, I have looked forward to the Aus revamp/upgrade for quite some time, - just hoping, and hoping! Cheque book is at the ready, and thank you to all in the development team. 

Smiley.png

Cheers.png

• Like 2

Before jumping onboard, are there an update price, or is this a new full prize addon?  I only fly in Australia very seldom, in fact I don't even have it installed right now, but the new screenshots makes me wanna explore the land down under.

Jlund

Ups, looks like Craig just answered that question, with a 40% discount, I'm in :-)

Edited by jlund
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, PheonixTaylor said:

Did the "$9-$15" upgrade price get changed?

Are we talking USD or AUSD? If it's the latter the upgrade price is $32,97

Edited by KVSandleben

Brilliant work everybody and kudos to you all. I have purchased every iteration of Australia that you have made and this will be another one on first day of release. Just as a side note Im from Adelaide and am thrilled with the screen shots shown, also its a very rare thing indeed for Sydney not to be on the top of the list since we all know that Australia is really only Melbourne and Sydney to most of the world.

Amazing! Not only all the texture updates, and Melbourne in its full glory, but all the airports in this vast continent have been upgraded. This will keep me busy for months, and years to come. Great work by the team, congratulations to all involved. 

• Upvote 1

Again this is unbelievable. Being an Aussie I love the affiliation ORBX has with my great country. Us Aussies are very lucky to have Orbx doing this stuff. 

Just a couple of questions, I have recently downloaded all or the Ozx Scenery. What happens to those? Will anything Orbx does just overwrite it? Finally will this release fix the YBBN slowness?

Wow, this will be incredible and I cannot thank Orbx enough for what you have done and continue to do for the flight sim community. Day one buy for me with a sweet discount. SO MANY THANKS!!!)

/another loyal customer B)

Hello,

Will the installer (FTX Central) automatically uninstall AU Australia when installing the v2 ?

• Like 1