Aimee Sanjari

TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!

I'm really looking forward to this! When will it be available for purchase?

I've looked all over the site but havent seen a date.

I'm new to XPlane11 but know I will love this.  Even more so when Oregon comes out since that's where i am but just across the river from Vancouver.  It looks like this scenery map dips into Oregon, but only the North central part.

Thanks for any info!

2 hours ago, John Venema said:

Yes we are aiming for this week.

Great! One question (maybe i missed it), what about the nice little airfields you created in this area for p3d (like kors)? Will they be ported over and is there already a timeframe for that?

Regards

Chris

Yes we will have 1S2 Darrington Muni and 74S Anacortes ready for release within a week of Washington, closely followed by KBVS Skagit Regional. This is so you can enjoy the classic Darrington - Anacortes run.

Additionally we are working to port over a dozen airfields in the Washington/Oregon area over the coming months, so stay tuned

• Like 4

2 hours ago, John Venema said:

Yes we will have 1S2 Darrington Muni and 74S Anacortes ready for release within a week of Washington, closely followed by KBVS Skagit Regional. This is so you can enjoy the classic Darrington - Anacortes run.

Additionally we are working to port over a dozen airfields in the Washington/Oregon area over the coming months, so stay tuned

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

Please pass on my personal regards!

I finish work Friday morning then have 4 days off, I’m hoping it will be released by Friday so I can enjoy over long weekend. 

Well done to all concerned.

3 hours ago, John Venema said:

This is indeed exciting news John!  I already have these for P3D, however, will for sure be getting them for XP11.  I live in Washington state so obviously I am so looking forward to these.

27 minutes ago, paulk said:

I finish work Friday morning then have 4 days off, I’m hoping it will be released by Friday so I can enjoy over long weekend. 

Well done to all concerned.

And a lot of folks here in Germany have a bank holiday on Thursday and have taken Friday off. So tomorrow or Thursday would be great.

... not trying to push things here ... ;-)

• Like 1

Hi,

I am seriously thinking about investing in x-plane so I can fly in this amazing recreation of Washington and also all of True Earth GB. I recently purchased GB South for P3d and not sure if I can go back to landclass scenery now as its on a whole different level.

I have tried the X-plane demo but was put off by its washed out appearence. On page 1 JV states he is using the following add-ons: Addons used: xVision, UWXP 2.4, XPRealistic Pro.

Are these all I would need (software wise) to recreate images similar to the screenshots?

Thanks