Sign in to follow this  
John Dow

Comanche over EU Germany South - A lesson

Tis is EU Germany SOuth in P3DV4.5, some have complained they are having problems with this scenery in P3DV4.5, well as you can see it's working well for me.  Pity my flight management skills weren't working so well!  Watch in hi definition in Youtube for the best experience.

• Like 2

Nice John.

It's all about knowing what you're doing.
Generally, if someone installs software, and that software works the way it should work for most others who also installed the same software, it's an important sign something is not going well with that someone's system.
It's what I think.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thank you John for very nice video and to confirm that GES works well with 4.5 Prepar.

Cheers

Karoly

• Like 1

Nice video :) I like the churches in Heidelberg or some town nearby. I like how you managed to choose such a good landing ground!

It is a perfect example of carburetor icing - thanks for sharing that and for your explanation. As you said - low temperatures and moisture in the air. Carburetor temperature is usually several (up to 10 or even little more) degree lower than the outside air (due to pressure drop in venturi). So the air gets sucked in, ice builds up and the airflow is disrupted. 

In such weather, I would suggest using carb heat as a precaution. :)