Well done Stewart on reaching 10.000 posts and becoming a VIP, I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the years to come.

cheers

Iain

• Like 5

Way to go Stewart , the big 10k ......your smoking jacket is waiting for you in the club room . You definitely have earned your VIP status from all of your grand post’s showing the mountains of Europe . :):)

Cheers

John

• Like 3

Congrats on reaching 10K posts Stewart, keep them coming my friend. :)

By the way, John (Brad) was kind enough to pay for the catering service in your honor for everyone that is a VIP member. Thank you John. :D

On 3/28/2019 at 7:26 AM, Iain Emms said:

Well done Stewart on reaching 10.000 posts and becoming a VIP, I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the years to come.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain so sorry for the delay i have big problems with my pc i lost all my none orbx airports and have been scanning my pc on my laptop at the moment regards EMM

On 3/28/2019 at 8:07 AM, BradB said:

Way to go Stewart , the big 10k ......your smoking jacket is waiting for you in the club room . You definitely have earned your VIP status from all of your grand post’s showing the mountains of Europe . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John for you nice comments regards EMM

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Congrats Stewart on 10000 posts!  I hope we see many more.  Well done mate.

Cheers,

Scott

Thanks Scott for your so nice comments my friend and there will be may more to come i will never catch up Iain regards EMM

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Congrats on reaching 10K posts Stewart, keep them coming my friend. :)

By the way, John (Brad) was kind enough to pay for the catering service in your honor for everyone that is a VIP member. Thank you John. :D

Thanks Adam sorry about the delay i have got problems with my pc i am on my laptop at the moment and thanks for your super comments my friend regards EMM

4 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Well done Stewart.  Always enjoy your posts.  Keep 'em coming.  :)

Thanks Rod for your super comments my friend do you know my best friend Steve Waite i think you do regards EMM

2 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Well done Stewart, keep those great images coming... :)

Thanks Captain P i have had some fantastic comments on the Forum and i am so pleased with your comments my friend regards EMM

On 3/30/2019 at 9:56 AM, bernd1151 said:

Congrats Stewart, well done. And keep them coming. I hope you can get your PC fixed!

Thanks Bernd for your nice comments and i have every thing sorted out now downloaded all my airports and serial number going to get a portable hard drive to put it all on regards EMM