Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@NineMile Has been making some cool S/A trips so I got a cool new and rare A318 livery and flew from Santiago to Argentina.  SCEL to SAOU.

 

P3D 4.4 - All Orbx stuff - AS4 weather - ENVTEX.

 

F84r5Tb.jpg

 

sqp2Mdl.jpg

 

GeusUp8.jpg

 

tFMPjVp.jpg

 

HMqoHTv.jpg

 

GQa43nG.jpg

 

gVUglQE.jpg

 

psSWTdq.jpg

 

htqieMU.jpg

 

b8OkLYb.jpg

 

HEYNexm.jpg

 

fVXWviU.jpg

 

av4BBwN.jpg

 

wVfyRl7.jpg

 

RNAV approach so no autoland, love hand landing this jet.

Yip4mA0.jpg

 

Cxq8A2V.jpg

 

Such a cute little plane, I love these baby Busses.

wmM1hx7.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tremendous shots Jack !! .

 

Cheers

 

John

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Luquinhas said:

Nice! Are you a real pilot ?

Thanks Lawrence, once I was but medically grounded now.  But I also worked cockpit avionics my entire career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see you are enjoying South America really nice pictures with the fall colors.

I am glad I had some influence on your trip.

Great shots.

NineMile

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NineMile41 said:

Nice to see you are enjoying South America really nice pictures with the fall colors.

I am glad I had some influence on your trip.

Great shots.

NineMile

Thanks Nine Mile!  Lots to see in this huge continent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack I could not help seeing your background in aviation instrumentation, In my working days I worked with CAE the flight simulator manufacture that make most of the simulators around the world. I don't know if you know this but their basement floor is all US airforce development and in 1986 I worked on the simulator that projected the simulation in the helmet using LED technology.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NineMile41 said:

Jack I could not help seeing your background in aviation instrumentation, In my working days I worked with CAE the flight simulator manufacture that make most of the simulators around the world. I don't know if you know this but their basement floor is all US airforce development and in 1986 I worked on the simulator that projected the simulation in the helmet using LED technology.

Cool!  I remember that stuff back then, thought it was very cool.  Now they supposedly have helmets that DARPA has created that lets a pilot fly by thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots Jack, that part of the world looks pretty nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you John, the Orbx crew did a very good job here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really different flight there Jack, no one does mountains and super dense housing like South America 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Really different flight there Jack, no one does mountains and super dense housing like South America 

Thanks Ken, I did it because I bought this when it first came out but have hardly been there and I love the 318 but didn't have any liveries for it for down there, until yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots Jack from your flight i enjoyed them all regards EMM

Thanks EMM!  There's a heck of a lot of mountains you'd feel comfortable in down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wain71 said:

great shots Jack always enjoy the 'Bus'.....must take some flights in that area myself...

Thanks Wayne, I think there's a lot of airports here that'll support the Bus, I have the entire Earth in Jeppesen maps so I'm gonna have a look soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldboy43 said:

Very nice set of screen shots, thank you Jack.

 

Cheers

 

Karoly

You're welcome Karoly and I'm glad you liked them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks EMM!  There's a heck of a lot of mountains you'd feel comfortable in down there.

yes Jack there is i hope one day orbx do ftx global for xplane 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, European Mountain Man said:

yes Jack there is i hope one day orbx do ftx global for xplane 

I thought you had S/A for P3D Stewart.  Gotta run...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jean marc said:

que lindo viaje Jack - todos son hermoso y ftx global muy bonito :)

Thanks Jean Marc, what ever you said, I don't speak, is it Spanish? :(

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jean Marc, what ever you said, I don't speak, is it Spanish? :(

Jack, here's a fun new skill. Highlight and copy Jean Marc's Spanish. Open another tab for Google and type in "translate" search. Select "Google translate" from options list. Google translate will be self-explanatory--just paste in the phrase to be translated, being sure to designate the language of origin and the desired destination language. That's it. You can also reverse the process by translating English into Spanish for your reply. It's all very easy and great fun.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, here's a fun new skill. Highlight and copy Jean Marc's Spanish. Open another tab for Google and type in "translate" search. Select "Google translate" from options list. Google translate will be self-explanatory--just paste in the phrase to be translated, being sure to designate the language of origin and the desired destination language. That's it. You can also reverse the process by translating English into Spanish for your reply. It's all very easy and great fun.

the house has a beautiful or lovely garden?  Really?  Well, ok. :wacko:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

the house has a beautiful or lovely garden?  Really?  Well, ok. :wacko:

My Google translation comes out literally as "What a nice trip Jack - all are beautiful and very nice global ftx" We would move that forward into standard usage to say "What a nice trip, Jack. The pictures are beautiful and the Global FTX scenery is very nice."  Jean Marc gave you a real compliment, my friend. Me too. I also liked your set.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

My Google translation comes out literally as "What a nice trip Jack - all are beautiful and very nice global ftx" We would move that forward into standard usage to say "What a nice trip, Jack. The pictures are beautiful and the Global FTX scenery is very nice."  Jean Marc gave you a real compliment, my friend. Me too. I also liked your set.

Thanks Rodger, it’s all I could come up with, I hope there was no offense taken by @jean marc.  I wish I could speak a second language.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Rodger, it’s all I could come up with, I hope there was no offense taken by @jean marc.  I wish I could speak a second language.

:) next time I could try with another language Jack ... maybe you will be very confurtable with the next one ... we never know :P peut-être en français :unsure::ph34r: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jean marc said:

:) next time I could try with another language Jack ... maybe you will be very confurtable with the next one ... we never know :P peut-être en français :unsure::ph34r: 

Thanks Jean Marc!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...