Hi all. I've noticed on the Screenshot Forum that participants tend to fall into two types. One type loves  the ORBX airports and spends a lot of time taxiing around them, taking off from them, and landing at them. The other type loves the ORBX open spaces--especially the new True scenery--and spends a lot of time flying over fields, mountain-hopping, and valley-running. Both types obviously derive much pleasure from their ORBX choice. Me? I'm an open-space guy. How about you?

• Like 2

A bit of both I have to say.  I do spend a lot of time going from gate to gate in airliners, but there is a lot of space in between ;).

I do also like just taking off from an airport and going for a wander.

Low and slow for when I have the time and am relaxed enough to do it.  But nothing compares to the thrill of planning a flight in PFPX, setting up a big jet, flying the SID and STAR and then auto landing in real world weather.

Of course inverted under bridges is always fun too :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Open spaces for sure :

Awe shucks John I just love that video. My kind of music:wub:.Rodger good question. I like flying mostly  Alaska with real time AS weather settings in the FTX ORBX scenery. 

• Like 2