1 hour ago, Phil Davenport said:

Hi I already own True Earth GB South for P3Dv4, will I be able to use the Southampton Airport add-on without purchasing anything else apart from EGHI?

Thanks

To know the prerequisites for purchase / installation, you can always look at the bottom of the purchase page. See the figure below.

643585690_Samburgprerequisites.thumb.png.0c6c97e537d1552c29f57af7b6784034.png

1 minute ago, John Venema said:

Central is many months away. We have refocused our P3D resources onto the TE Netherlands SP1 and then finishing openLC Africa.

Understood, theyre both well anticipated products as well. :)

Gives me some time to nominate POI's for central as well...

Bonjour,

Currently I have only snow on the EGHI area, as the winter season of the airport does not match the winter season of my surrounding textures (standard P3DV4).

I have planned to buy own Orbx EU England, which will correct this problem.

But now I see that True Earth GB South for P3Dv4, is out.  Will this problem be fixed also with it.

Cheers

Claude

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

no, TEGB has no seasons.

Nick I think the OP was asking about whether there will be any conflict in winter between EGHI (winter textures) and TE-GB (no winter textures).   I'm curious about this as well, as a patch of white winter ground for EGHI will stand out like a sore thumb?

1 hour ago, Claude Troncy said:

Currently I have only snow on the EGHI area, as the winter season of the airport does not match the winter season of my surrounding textures.

Will this problem be fixed also with it.

Hello Kevin,

since you ask, the answer to the question

"Will this problem be fixed also with it" is no.

The reason is "TEGB has no seasons".

Not really ambiguous or in need of clarification.

54 minutes ago, John Venema said:

Yes of course it will be white, so you’ll need to set the season to summer.

ok just wondered doesnt that slightly conflict with earlier posts about seasons where you showed off some screenshots of TE in different seasons to show how different the single texture set looks in P3D?

I cant quite recall how the airport scenery PR works.. does it have individual season bgls or all seasons in one bgl?  If its the former thats easily manageable ourselves.  If the latter, would it be possible to provide a summer season only PR bgl so we could at least enjoy the P3D induced seasonal variations without conflict please?