Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

False Earth GB south!

Tried to get the Avro Tutor in to 4.4 but it wasn't playing, so added it to my v3 hangar. Shame, I'd been looking forward to using it with the approaching TE GBS but hey - this was better than I remember it! Forgot to add - early morning out of Exeter, that's Teignmouth/Shaldon down there.

FFt54VD.jpg

Edited by andy1252
text
  • Like 3

wow wonderful plane Andy...beautiful shot...well not many lights in the town in the early morning (or night)

(if it is realistic, it would be therefore a great place to use my telescope and watch far galaxies...my Dobson 12" that I need to use nextly - to much time I did not)

13 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Tried to get the Avro Tutor in to 4.4 but it wasn't playing, so added it to my v3 hangar. Shame, I'd been looking forward to using it with the approaching TE GBS but hey - this was better than I remember it! Forgot to add - early morning out of Exeter, that's Teignmouth/Shaldon down there.

So you obviously didn't install the right version,or  something went wrong.I am using it in V4.4.

Did you download the version which consist of two parts?That's the right.

Scott

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shot Andy.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

16 hours ago, jean marc said:

wow wonderful plane Andy...beautiful shot...well not many lights in the town in the early morning (or night)

(if it is realistic, it would be therefore a great place to use my telescope and watch far galaxies...my Dobson 12" that I need to use nextly - to much time I did not)

Thanks Jean Marc, but this isn't a terribly realistic bit of scenery - there's a lot more built up (and lit up) stuff there than in EU ENG. Even so, there are probably all sorts of little valleys around the area where you could hide away from the light. Astronomy is one of those things that fascinates me, but I've never tried it.

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice evening(?) shot!  I love the yellow!

Of course you do (see below)! Cheers, Jack!

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Love that color Andy .....:rollmyeyes::banghead::lol:

Thanks John, it's a good colour for a green landscape and I don't know why but it always works so well on these old bi-planes. I think this particular tone is called 'Jack Yellow' (if it isn't, it ought to be)

5 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

super shot Andy regards EMM

Thanks, Stewart!

4 hours ago, Doc Scott said:

So you obviously didn't install the right version,or  something went wrong.I am using it in V4.4.

Did you download the version which consist of two parts?That's the right.

Scott

Ah, interesting. Thanks for this, Scott, I'll go back and check it out, maybe try installing again.

• Like 2