Sign in to follow this  
Flygsidan

Matteo Olbia airport and surrounding

I was very happy to read in Johns 2019 announcement post that Matteo has started to work on Olbia Airport and surroundings in Sardinia. The images look great and having just started to fly VFR in Sardinia and Corsica in P3dV4 the announcement could not have been more welcome. Such a beautiful area too, hope it will be a success! :) Just a small question, what coverage area are you planning? I have "Ortho4XP:ed" :) all of Carsica and Sardinia in beautiful 50 cm photoreal and on top of that a 5 M mesh. A true joy to fly.     

3 hours ago, Flygsidan said:

I was very happy to read in Johns 2019 announcement post that Matteo has started to work on Olbia Airport and surroundings in Sardinia. The images look great and having just started to fly VFR in Sardinia and Corsica in P3dV4 the announcement could not have been more welcome. Such a beautiful area too, hope it will be a success! :) Just a small question, what coverage area are you planning? I have "Ortho4XP:ed" :) all of Carsica and Sardinia in beautiful 50 cm photoreal and on top of that a 5 M mesh. A true joy to fly.     

Hi, thanks!

I'm Very happy to hear this. I realy love this airport and i'm putting all my love into it :) the coverage area will include full city and sourrounding. I'm not able to be more precise at the moment 

cheers :)