Jump to content
BradB

TE - GB North - My first shots

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

for us kids

My sentiments exactly, John ;)

 

Superb screenies. Can't wait until my one has been downloaded and converted

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ayrsimming said:

Hi

Just to avoid any confusion your Aberdeen is actually Inverness.

Iain

Thank you , a Yank in a strange land . :):D

 

John

 

PS - I did select Aberdeen off the XP11 airport list for my starting point  .......interesting . ???:wacko:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BradB said:

Thank you , a Yank in a strange land . :):D

 

John

 

PS - I did select Aberdeen off the XP11 airport list for my starting point  .......interesting . ???:wacko:

 

This is strange me and you picked the same airport area first. lol..    

 

American here too, I just went to the North to pick a spot and saw "Aberdeen" because I'm so familiar with that name.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

My sentiments exactly, John ;)

 

Superb screenies. Can't wait until my one has been downloaded and converted

Thanks Bernard , see you in the sky's .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots John they look fantastic regards EMM

Thanks Stewart .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful first views John.

The fort gave it away for me as I have flown into Inverness several times in the sim!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing John!  I wish we could merge P3D with XP and I'd be happy.

Yes , that would be a marriage made in heaven . I know you love your PMDG's but I think you would be surprised at the number of study level AC for XP11 now . Here is one example :

https://fselite.net/reviews/review-toliss-a319/

 

Cheers

 

John

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes , that would be a marriage made in heaven . I know you love your PMDG's but I think you would be surprised at the number of study level AC for XP11 now . Here is one example :

https://fselite.net/reviews/review-toliss-a319/

 

Cheers

 

John

Thanks John, I wish there was more in=depth reviews of the Airbus's ECAM and it's version of the FMS/CDU.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks all very well in your Xplane John, nice shots. And my favourite aircraft in Xplane, it's great,

except no pilot to be seen in the outside views. It's an autonomous machinery, they all want such things today. :lol:  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...