Wow, well done! I look fwd to this with great anticipation. People who donate their time and effort to give us such enjoyment need to be recognised. An FS Hall of Fame??

Bernie

• Like 1

I agree . That's the reason I updated from FSX to P3dv4 to 

enjoy the latest Ai Traffic pack in the coming weeks. All I

need to do now is work out how to get my joystick to calibrate properly

so I can fly.:):wacko:

Hi Graham

I notice your name features on the MAIW credits list, presumably contributing to the Oceania package? Do you think it will be duplicity to have both the MAIW Oceania package and FTX Au AI military aircraft/flightplans or do these products contain different material?

Nice work Graham,

Don’t forget add the F/A-18 hornets, super hornets and growlers for AI traffic.

cheers

Jason

On 5/25/2019 at 2:51 PM, Ian St said:

Hi Graham

I notice your name features on the MAIW credits list, presumably contributing to the Oceania package? Do you think it will be duplicity to have both the MAIW Oceania package and FTX Au AI military aircraft/flightplans or do these products contain different material?

I'm curious about the same thing.

There will be duplications if you have both the MAIW packages as well as the FTX AU AI Package. Some of the MAIW packages were done some time back and include aircraft no longer in the RAAF fleet such as the B707s and the C130H Hercules.

The FTX AU AI Traffic pack is all inclusive and has every aircraft in the RAAF fleet as at March 2019 including the first 9 F-35A Strike Fighters as well as the first 30 Pilatus PC-21 trainers. A full list of aircraft in the pack can be found by checking your SimObjects/Airplanes folder. Look for folders starting with the name FTX AU RAAF.

Some of the flight plans are the same as the MAIW ones, particularly those for the Hornets and Hawks. The rest were prepared by myself and would be different to those in the MAIW packs.

Similarly, some of the aircraft models and paints are the same however models and paints for the E-7A Wedgetail, P8A Poseidon, F-35A Lightning and KA350 King Air are exclusive to the FTX package. Models for these aircraft in the MAIW packs are from a different developer.

It should also be noted that all the RAAF bases included in AUv2 have been fully coded to accommodate all the military aircraft included in the FTX AU AI Traffic pack. 

Apart from the Boeing 757 transport, there is nothing in the FTX pack for the RNZAF yet so you will need the MAIW packages for those aircraft.   

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:53 PM, Sholay said:

Looks great.

Does it cover Papua New Guinea as well?

Some PNG airlines and flights are included but not as comprehensive as the Australia and new Zealand coverage.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

There will be duplications if you have both the MAIW packages as well as the FTX AU AI Package. Some of the MAIW packages were done some time back and include aircraft no longer in the RAAF fleet such as the B707s and the C130H Hercules.

The FTX AU AI Traffic pack is all inclusive and has every aircraft in the RAAF fleet as at March 2019 including the first 9 F-35A Strike Fighters as well as the first 30 Pilatus PC-21 trainers. A full list of aircraft in the pack can be found by checking your SimObjects/Airplanes folder. Look for folders starting with the name FTX AU RAAF.

Some of the flight plans are the same as the MAIW ones, particularly those for the Hornets and Hawks. The rest were prepared by myself and would be different to those in the MAIW packs.

Similarly, some of the aircraft models and paints are the same however models and paints for the E-7A Wedgetail, P8A Poseidon, F-35A Lightning and KA350 King Air are exclusive to the FTX package. Models for these aircraft in the MAIW packs are from a different developer.

It should also be noted that all the RAAF bases included in AUv2 have been fully coded to accommodate all the military aircraft included in the FTX AU AI Traffic pack. 

Apart from the Boeing 757 transport, there is nothing in the FTX pack for the RNZAF yet so you will need the MAIW packages for those aircraft.   

Thanks for the explanation Graham