Liked , heck no ..... I loved , great job Dolf . :unsure::wub::D

Cheers

John

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dolf, I misread the title and thought you were offering a "Chile Lunch." Chilean food is pretty darned good, so I was ready to go. Took a while to backtrack and get with the actual program. That having been said, I liked your set a lot.  I assume this is SA LC. It shows the detail that the LC series provides. Plus you picked some really nice scenery to highlight. Thanks for a great walkabout!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Dolf, I misread the title and thought you were offering a "Chile Lunch." Chilean food is pretty darned good, so I was ready to go. Took a while to backtrack and get with the actual program. That having been said, I liked your set a lot.  I assume this is SA LC. It shows the detail that the LC series provides. Plus you picked some really nice scenery to highlight. Thanks for a great walkabout!

Incredible Rodger, just what I was thinking except I was thinking of the hot Chilli dipping sauce we are having with out lunch today!:lol:

I will be dipping my tongue into it!:o

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Incredible Rodger, just what I was thinking except I was thinking of the hot Chilli dipping sauce we are having with out lunch today!:lol:

I will be dipping my tongue into it!:o

Careful, Old Fellow. Don't hurt yourself    th?id=OIP.dyhwS9QGToHANLM_Yv3jCwAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Amazing shots Dolf

That livery is really cool too!

What location in Chile is in #2 & #3?

Thanks Carlos, Started flight at SCTE flown East and you'll pass thise mountains (Volcanos) ;) 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Thanks Carlos, Started flight at SCTE flown East and you'll pass thise mountains (Volcanos) ;) 

Thank you Dolf