answered Request PDF User Guide Netherland TrueEarth

Hello,

Recently, I bought Steam Edition Aerofly FS 2 with all the DLC pack, including the ORBX DLC, but unfortunately I miss the PDF User Guide of the latter Netherland? Someone would kindly provide it to me. I would be very grateful.

Thanks you all.
Cordial greetings.
Pascal.P.

Hello,

Wow, thanks a lot for this PDF! You save me!
If ever for your information: For the rest of the DLCs coming from ORBX, there is only one of aerofly_fs_2_orbx_kege_user_guide which is included in the file scenery. Can 'be a problem at Steam?

But no problem regarding the other PDFs, I could get them on diferents link on the Internet.

I take the opportunity to ask you something else about Aerofly: Being a Swiss customer, Do you know that soon there would be an autogen for Switzerland, because an ORBX developer Sylvain Delepierre had once offered.
Do you have news about this project?
Thanks again for everything! I am very grateful.
Pascal

Hello Sylvain,

Thank you for your information!
And at the same time, I wish to congratulate you personally for this beautiful scene of Saanen (Free)
Let's hope that it will be released one day, because coming from Switzerland would be magnificent autogen for Switzerland, because at the moment a lot of blankets without details.

Regards
Pascal

On 12/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, Sylvain Delepierre said:

Unfortunately, this project is on hold for the moment. No idea if it will be delivered one day.

Oh my... AFS really has fallen out of grace, so it seems... Back to P3D it is then (where I am doing 95% of my flying already anyway).

On 12/13/2018 at 12:49 PM, J van E said:

Oh my... AFS really has fallen out of grace, so it seems... Back to P3D it is then (where I am doing 95% of my flying already anyway).

I think you...I and many others should get over it, sadly. It is clear that they don't make money with AF2. XPLANE stuff is selling like crazy for sure because they are working hard on converting stuff for it.

C'est la vie

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, Sylvain Delepierre said:

Hello Pascal,

Unfortunately, this project is on hold for the moment. No idea if it will be delivered one day.

Glad things turned out well in the end...!

https://orbxdirect.com/product/swisscultivation-afs2

Thanks for your great work on this!