RHaas

Are there any Active Virtual Airlines?

Hey Guys,

Are Virtual Airlines becoming a thing of the past?

I am seeking a good but laid back active Airline. I mainly Fly North America, Pacific Northwest,  Alaska, Canada and as far north as Alert. My Aircraft of choice is #1Twin Otter, #2 Quest Kodiak and lastly the TBM850.  I own all the north America regions and many of the airports. In the past I flew with a Airline that used VAFS but that airline was not very active at all.

Thanks!

With IVAO and VATSIM you have a lot of active VA …. I am very happy with mine, AlAndalus Airlines ( www.airalandalus.org ) where you can find a good hangar and a lot of VFR/IFR tours created by its members and, of course, also a lot of Friends, included many senior members …. you'll be very welcome.

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

Many years ago (in the '90s) I was active so "Noble Air."  Found it was a well run operation, and had a lot of fun with them. For a while I was so-job captain of the Philadelphia Hub. Not into that kind of flying now, but they are still in business.  Since it's been over 25 years since I was active with them, and they're still going, they must be doing something right.

Www.nobleair.net

Ken

On 12/10/2019 at 3:37 PM, ozcanuck55 said:

Canada Air is good:

http://canadaairvirtual.ca

Fly what you like...routes, challenges etc. Simple.

Thank you very much for this. This virtual airline looks very great.  I've just sent my registration request.

Mike