I sometimes fly from airports that only have 'radio' to connect to.  However, I have great difficult in discovering the right frequency to use.

Is there a list hidden somewhere in PF3 that lists these airports and their radio frequences please?

John

PS - Silly me.  I posted this in the wrong b....y forum.  Sorry.  However, if anyone can answer the question I woukld be grateful.

Many thanks.

Edited by JohnY
wrong entry

I have a shortcut to FlightSim DB saved on the home screen of my phone so that I can look up airports. It's really useful for finding the radio/ILS frequencies and other airport information.

Edited by Musketeer

John, I have FlightSimDB on my iPhone home screen as an icon.   It is still in Beta but if you click on to the "Radio" tab at the top it will give all the info you need.

Here is a simple way to add it to yoy phone or iPad.

Regards

Ken

Yes, I've got them both now.  I've found Little Nav Map quite complicated but it does provide a lot of information.

For just the frequencies though,  I'll be using Flight Sim DB.  It's the Orbx Norwegian airports I've had the problem with.

If you want adventure fly into either ENHF Hammerfest or ENSD Sandane which is even more difficult to see!..

John