Misha Cajic

The American Riviera - Welcome to KSBA Santa Barbara for FSX/P3D!

What a great looking airport!  Congratulations on your release Misha.

Please consider porting this to Aerofly FS2 as it would fit right in with the Southern California DLC available on that platform and make for a great hop from some of ORBX's other SOCAL offerings such as KMRY and KPSP.   We could use more talented developers like yourself taking on AFS2.

• Like 1

Misha,

It looks absolutely stunning and will be a quick purchase for me when it is released. As usual you choose outstanding locations for us to fly within. Congratulations on completing another masterpiece.  

• Like 1

This is a surprise Misha, I didn't realise you were doing this airport.;):rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

What a wonderful job you have done with so much to explore in and around the airport.:D

Well done young Sir!:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Very impressive Misha,

It is getting time to put my focus onto the two missing CA regions, which I still do miss in the USA

Not exactly, Southern Alaska also still missing, but that's too cold for me :o

Fred

• Like 3

awesome sauce! can't wait - I've been looking forward to this one for a long, long time ;)

were you able to sneak in the oil rigs for the heli drivers?

( and the bush strips on the channel islands? :P )

2 minutes ago, ravenn22 said:

awesome sauce! can't wait - I've been looking forward to this one for a long, long time ;)

+1

This is an airport I've been waiting for since it was announced in development. First off a Misha production says a huge amount. Its a controlled airport in PilotEdge and its a great stop over from KMRY and the airports of SoCal.

Been waiting for this one for a long time, but good things are worth waiting for, and this appears to be a VERY good thing!  Looks fantastic!

Scott

Images look stunning Misha and I look forward to get my hands on this. Its unfortnate though that the Channel Islands will not be included like you spoke about in an earlier video with D’Andre (where he helped you out a bit with masking if I recall) :) as well as the 1500 km2 photreal area and Solvang, but what can you do, good job.

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! Glad you like it :) 

3 hours ago, ravenn22 said:

14 minutes ago, Flygsidan said:

Images look stunning Misha and I look forward to get my hands on this. Its unfortnate though that the Channel Islands will not be included like you spoke about in an earlier video with D’Andre (where he helped you out a bit with masking if I recall) :) as well as the 1500 km2 photreal area and Solvang, but what can you do, good job.

For this initial release I decided not to include those islands simply because it's taken so long to finish this already. However, you can expect the channel islands as well as oil rigs to be included in an update in the near future, which will double the coverage area of the scenery :) 

Cheers

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Misha Cajic said:

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! Glad you like it :) 

For this initial release I decided not to include those islands simply because it's taken so long to finish this already. However, you can expect the channel islands as well as oil rigs to be included in an update in the near future, which will double the coverage area of the scenery :) 

Cheers

Awesome!

Congratulations Misha !!!

I've been looking forward to KSBA for so long and it was certainly well worth the wait.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Looking very good. But may i ask about the jetways? Are they still static jetways? I know FTX is not very keen on SODE, but could you please make it easy to "delete" the static jetways in your scenery? Then everybody is able to easily include the moving SODE jetways from GSX2 who owns that product and wishes to use it.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Chris

Edited by Chrjs
  • Like 1