Sign in to follow this  
Aimee Sanjari

Turbulent Design's KGPI & KMBS coming soon to OrbxDirect!

I will have the plastic funding locked and loaded.  Bring it on.

Really glad that these guys are bringing us some FTX Northern Rockies and Central Rockies airports in ID and MT.  Loving those regions and love those short hops from old favorites like Bozeman, Yellowstone and Jackson Hole.  And I guess Bonners Ferry will be pretty close to this new one, as well!

Edited by Ripcord
  • Upvote 1

These are amazing products. The level of detail that Russ put into the KMBS terminal is fantastic and yet easy on fps. It really gives a feeling of having landed there, when you can walk through the entire terminal.  With ORBX flow perfection will be reached. Two outstanding Turbulent airports from Orbx.

15 hours ago, olderndirt said:

As in the Idaho Falls thread, will these be available for XP?

I don't have an answer for that right now - the Turbulent team are working hard on other projects but if it happens we'll let you know!

12 hours ago, CharlieIndia said:

Turbulent Designs are a real enrichment for Orbx, they are too good for Orbx!

;-)

That's ludicrous! Turbulent Designs has always been a part of the FTX team. They took a brief hiatus, but came back to where they belong. :D

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, Ripcord said:

I will have the plastic funding locked and loaded.  Bring it on.

Really glad that these guys are bringing us some FTX Northern Rockies and Central Rockies airports in ID and MT.  Loving those regions and love those short hops from old favorites like Bozeman, Yellowstone and Jackson Hole.  And I guess Bonners Ferry will be pretty close to this new one, as well!

Absolutely!! Finally more lift there again. Love those places, also for the slightly longer hops to the West coast or to SLC.

Wow! KGPI! It's my very favorite NRM airport! I love flying that area and the hop between Kalispell and Cranbrook is just stunning. Thank you for doing this one, I really can't wait.

Pretty sure they will just transfer them over to your ORBX account.  I'd already bought Big Bear, and they made it available at no additional charge.  Seamless on that one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ripcord said:

Pretty sure they will just transfer them over to your ORBX account.  I'd already bought Big Bear, and they made it available at no additional charge.  Seamless on that one.

+1 - I have several of TD releases and it was free to transfer the license's over to the Orbx store .

John

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, olderndirt said:

As in the Idaho Falls thread, will these be available for XP?

I just checked: KMBS for XP is available on Turbulent's site.  I wish they'd do Big Bear for XP.