Nothing but a legend!

I have always enjoyed your comments and screenshots Iain.

Cheers,

gibo

Edited by gibo
edit spelling
  • Like 1

Congratulations, Iain, and thanks for all you do here! You make these great forums a better place, and your screenshots are always stunning. (And that is one beautiful moggie you have there!) :)

Fantastic to read your little orbx history, Iain. Indeed everyone here has experience with your short and positive notices, and I am always happy to see you commenting here.

Have a beer on me, and a good mouse for Mr Rollo!

• Haha 1

Hi Iain.  Glad to see you're still around my friend.  I know we're not in touch as often these day, or at all, come to that but I do think of you.  I''m still quite busy flying and now with that wonderful body of oldies in the 'Old Coots Club.  That is highly entertaining I can tell you. 

Hope you and your daughter are keeping well.

All the best and of course, congratulations.

John

• Like 1

Guest Colin M

Congratulations Iain and heres to another 10 years with ORBX for you, love your screenshots, always thought that good screen shot taking was every bit as real a talent as real life high skilled photography.

Congratulations on a decade with the Orbx Team lain, I was never a fan of forums until I hit upon this one and I was pulled in from almost my first visit after seeing how everyone helped everyone.  I lurked around the screenshot forums for awhile and tried to figure out how that all worked and who posted some of the better shots and I have to say Sir, yours were always at the top of the list of the ones that I tried to emulate.  I seldom venture to other forums because as you say, this place feels like an extended family and I always feel welcome! :D

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Lain, it's always a pleasant surprise to view your posts with a variety of shots on products just before the official release. Even so afterwards

via the multitude of splendid screenshots on regular postings. Always looking forward to admire your sublime screenshots, you're mastering it as a pro !!!