I made several purchases today. N. Calif, S. Calif. and Tapini. Alice Springs Shows in my "Central". It shouldn't. I went ahead and purchased Tapini. I'd  like the charge for Alice Springs -YBAS refunded back to my credit card. Went to Alice Springs as active duty Marine to exercise with SAS and Aussie Spec. Forces. Never want to go back, Lol.

Order #5b09c5f442466

Date: 5-26-18

Regards/Thanks, Eagle

Hello,

I notice that Tapini is immediately above Alice Springs on the Orbx Direct page.

It is not possible to order Tapini and receive Alice Springs.

Perhaps a simple exchange of products would suit better than a refund?

Please submit a support ticket outlining your request.

If exchange of product is acceptable may I suggest Jackson Int'l Airport in PNG which would fit neatly with Tapini, presuming you do not already have Jackson.

• Like 2

Nick,

I'm human. I apparently made a mistake and inadvertently clicked the wrong product. The emphasis should be on customer support, not trying to sell me something else! May I point out that I don't have Australia, so why would I want Alice Springs?

I ordered Alice Springs by accident apparently, when I actually wanted Tapini. I reordered Tapini when I realized the mistake. I have Jackson. 

I would like a refund, as there is nothing else in mind that I would like for an exchange.

Kind Regards, Eagle

Edited by Eagle Spirit

On 5/26/2018 at 10:20 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I notice that Tapini is immediately above Alice Springs on the Orbx Direct page.

It is not possible to order Tapini and receive Alice Springs.

Perhaps a simple exchange of products would suit better than a refund?

Hello,

I read your statement "Alice Springs Shows in my "Central". It shouldn't. I went ahead and purchased Tapini."

and understood it to mean that you had ordered Tapini and received Alice Springs instead.

I am also human and fallible and apparently made a mistake for which I apologise.

When I looked at your account, Tapini was not yet in it, so an exchange of product,

Alice Springs for Tapini, seemed to me be a valid method of achieving what you wanted.

It was not my intention to suggest that you should keep Alice Springs or any other product, however I

can see now that as you knew you had already bought Tapini, that it would read like that to you.

The answer remains the same:

• 2 weeks later...

Nick,

Alice Springs no longer shows in my "Central". Thats good, as purchasing it was my error. I paid for it, then realizing my error, purchased Tapini. I assumed that you would refund the Alice Springs. I submitted the request with proof of purchase.

Receipt

Orbx Simulation Systems Pty Ltd
PO BOX 413 Toowong QLD 4077 Australia
ABN 59 120 838 244

The products you ordered have been added to your account.

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5b09c8527f7d6

TAP Tapini Airport  x1  $17.46 AUD 
Total: $17.46 AUD
The total price includes GST for Australian customers. 

Orbx Logo

Receipt

ABN 59 120 838 244

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5b09c5f442466

NA Northern California  x1  $29.12 AUD 
NA Southern California  x1  $29.12 AUD 
YBAS Alice Springs Airport  x1  $17.46 AUD 
Total: $75.70 AUD

Here are my purchases. I have already filed a ticket, and Richard has replied stating he would inform me when the Alice Springs refund has been initiated.

SendDiscard

I purchased Alice Springs in error, when I meant Tapini. They are listed one next to the other. I did order Tapini after I realized my error. Proof of purchase below.

Receipt

ABN 59 120 838 244
Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5b09c8527f7d6. 
TAP Tapini Airport     x1     $17.46 AUD 
Total: $17.46 AUD
The total price includes GST for Australian customers. 

Receipt

ABN 59 120 838 244
Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5b09c5f442466. 
NA Northern California     x1     $29.12 AUD 
NA Southern California     x1     $29.12 AUD 
YBAS Alice Springs Airport     x1     $17.46 AUD 
Total: $75.70 AUD

Here are my purchases. I have already filed a ticket, and Richard has replied stating he would inform me when the Alice Springs refund has been initiated.

I see you have removed Alice Springs from my "Central", as it no longer shows as it did.

Eagle

Nick,

Alice Springs and Tapini are right next to each other.

If you read more carefully, you'll see that I state I ordered Alice Springs in error. Realizing my error, I then ordered Tapini, as you can clearly see above. I assumed that I wouldn't have any difficulty getting a refund for $17.46 and would simply request it. I didn't realize that I would have this kind of issue with Orbx. I'll remember this in the future.

Eagle

Edited by Eagle Spirit
added comment left out in original

These matters cannot be dealt with on these forums, I do not have access to the accounts

that Richard does and as Alice Springs has apparently gone from your account, I must assume that the matter is in hand.

It is not for me to remove it and in point of fact, I am not able to remove any products from anyone's account.

If you are dissatisfied, your way forward is to contact Richard again using the support ticket system.

I have already apologised for my misunderstanding of your post number 1 in my post number 5 and have not asked you to

do anything other than to pursue the matter with a support ticket, so I am surprised at these posts.