This is just jaw dropping. Fantastic work.

The detail on  those TV / radio masts, Churches / Cathedrals is stunning. Its all stunning!

Edited by riverreveal
  • Like 3

You must me kidding me!!

This is absolutely jaw dropping. 

Really hope this comes available to X-PLANE, P3D and Aerofly.

I'll buy it 3 times!!!

Jeroen

• Like 1

I can't believe my lying eyes!  I was ready to buy this right now till I read more.  But it'll be a day one purchase, and Jarrad, I love the cool slider screens, well done and very creative idea!

• Like 3

This is really my country, what else should I say !!!

Fantastic.

-Fred-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, JeroendeB said:

You must me kidding me!!

This is absolutely jaw dropping. 

Really hope this comes available to X-PLANE, P3D and Aerofly.

I'll buy it 3 times!!!

Jeroen

Yes it's coming to all those sims. FSX/P3D first, then AFS2, then XP11.

England TrueEarth will be first for XP11, then FSX/P3D, then AFS2.

We will offer cross-platform discounts, but we have not yet determined the discount amount due to the high development costs to date. All will be revealed when the AFS2 version of Netherlands TrueEarth is released.

We won't be offering discounts for customers who have bought the same region as FTX Landclass Regions previously. This is a new, very expensive tech and as such we are offering it very cheaply to the market but this prevents us from discounts for previous regions. We can offer discounts if you're prepared to pay more for it :) 

I can vouch for performance, it's very very good. And in VR on AFS2 it is remarkable - link to my vlog on this here: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lol. 

Can't wait to see the fps performance. Saving that for when I'm feeling really down.

This looks amazing.  It will be great when this tech comes to PNW.  If I read it correctly, it comes with CityScene for some of the cities!  This is absoulutly incredible.  Any chance for a True Earth for Norway?

Thanks.

• Like 2

Congratulations with this outstanding work. With seasons, day and night, I think we will all be eager to visit every corner of the Netherlands in the sim, and in real life. Great images!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Graffix75 said:

I'm speechless ..... you guys have raised the bar yet again.

There are planes 38,000ft high wondering what that bar whizzing past them is!

Its just on another level to any scenery I have seen.

Mind-blowing!  Fantastic job, guys!  Yup, a "Day One Purchase" for sure!
(and can't wait for TrueEarth to visit the United States in the future)

Can I believe my eyes... Do you really have graffiti on radio masts? Is it on the real mast? :lol:

Holy Mackerel!  I gotta have me some of that!  Outstanding imagery and inovation on ORBX part :wub::D

Simply stunning!

Amazing detail in the Cathedrals.

Is the red boat, {ore carrier}?, one of the objects that come with the country??

TTM

9 minutes ago, Flo said:

Can I believe my eyes... Do you really have graffiti on radio masts? Is it on the real mast? :lol:

Do you really think we can live from tulips only? 

We have graffiti all over the country, like every big city. Well.....we do have coffeeshops ;-)

-Fred-

• Haha 1

I would like to thank all the people that have had a hand in the upcoming sceneries. You all have done a fantastic job. Thank you. Derek.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know this is not the finished product, but still, if I may nag just a tiny bit, will you guys please make the grass strips look like grass? Looking at the shot of EHHV (the fifth screenshot after the product description), with all that stunning detail and crisp terrain, the brownish runways kind of kill the immersion of the spectacular surroundings. My remark will probably be premature, because the grass strips in your other sceneries look good, but I just have to make sure to sleep well :D.

This is phenomenal work that is showing in this thread. Major kudos to the development and testing team! This is exactly why I have been such a long time Orbx fan....it seams the developers at Orbx are never resting on their laurels and always coming out with ground breaking new sim tech and scenery. Simply amazing! 

• Like 2

How does the scenery perform vs. the default scenery? I can imagine better, because default Amsterdam is exluded, I can also imagine much worse, since a lot of autogen is placed. I understand you cannot give exact numbers... The question behind it is that I also have FT Amsterdam and lots of AI.

OMG !! .

Cheers

John

I will be a day one buyer! How much disk space do I have to reserve?

Edited by hjmx