Wakashi

Phenom Phull of Phunny People

Here we are again at KSTS Charles Schultz Airport putting together another charter flight for destinations unknown at this time (no flt pln)!  Our passenger list is a hodgepodge of a few Orbx characters gathered up for this flight, (some willing, some not so willing).  You will never guess who the pilot is, one guess only!  Without further ado let's get on with the flight.  Thanks for checking in and obtaining your boarding pass, enjoy the flight. :D

Our business jet choice today is of course the Phenom 300.

1OurPlaneToday.jpg

Even our newest pilot finds the Phenom easy to fly! :rolleyes:

2PhenomPilotDude.jpg

Our newest member welomes everyone aboard for the trip. :wub:

3WelcomeAboard.jpg

We've got a lot of repeat passengers (including the pilot's twin brother Jude), along with a couple of new ones. :P

4LoadingupPhenomatKTST.jpg

OK, we have most on board and settled in their seats, just waiting on these two!  He needs to finish that bottle and she needs to Hangup! :wacko:
5AlmostLoaded.jpg

Here we are the hold short line and ready to go!
6HoldShortLine.jpg

Lift off from runway 32. 
7TakeoffKSTS.jpg

Gear up and away we go!
Gearupandaway.jpg

Thanks for flying with us today!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Got me laughing yet again Roger :D Nice screen shots (although, admittedly, I was more focused on the characters :rolleyes: ). Keep these coming, they are good fun!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Got me laughing yet again Roger :D Nice screen shots (although, admittedly, I was more focused on the characters :rolleyes: ). Keep these coming, they are good fun!

Thanks Landon, I guess I haven't completely grown up yet or at least not past my sense of humor! :lol:  I will keep them going as long I can find scenarios and screenshots, I may start using other people's screens like Jack does for his comic strips, so if you put together a screenshot series I just might make something of it, if possible, I wasn't doing this when you wrote your article's a while back or I would have put some of that to use there!  If you've go ideas I can use em'. Thanks again! :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Thanks Landon, I guess I haven't completely grown up yet or at least not past my sense of humor! :lol:  I will keep them going as long I can find scenarios and screenshots, I may start using other people's screens like Jack does for his comic strips, so if you put together a screenshot series I just might make something of it, if possible, I wasn't doing this when you wrote your article's a while back or I would have put some of that to use there!  If you've go ideas I can use em'. Thanks again! :)

Very cool Roger. When I do get back to writing my story, and I am going to, you are more then welcome to use any of the screenshots you like. 

• Like 1

Well done Roger and thanks for making me laugh too.

I look at some of the folks that are supposedly grown up and I then think that I am happy the way I am.

As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

If you see anything of mine you can use then go for it, I am more than happy for that.

Keep 'em coming they are so enjoyable to look at.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Roger and thanks for making me laugh too.

I look at some of the folks that are supposedly grown up and I then think that I am happy the way I am.

As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

If you see anything of mine you can use then go for it, I am more than happy for that.

Keep 'em coming they are so enjoyable to look at.

Thank you kind Sir, glad you liked em' and thanks also for the use of your screens towards the efforts and as the Bob Marley song says "Don't Worry, Be Happy!"! :D:lol::P

18 minutes ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

Excellent! I seе the people increased :lol:

Thanks Eugene, yeah, trying to get enough people to make the flights profitable! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, adambar said:

Glad I didn't purchase a ticket for that flight Roger, I think i'd rather fly with Martyn! :D

Thanks Adam, yeah, I think most people would prefer me, Martyn or maybe even Jack over the Dude! :lol:<_<

• Haha 1

Well done Roger! Very clever, I like it! :D. It's nice to see the orbx people getting a chance to fly. They must get bored being on the ground all of the time! ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of shots and the lady in red is back she keeps turning up she gets around regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart!  Yes sir that young lady gets around, but she’s always on the phone if you haven’t noticed! :lol:

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Roger! Very clever, I like it! :D. It's nice to see the orbx people getting a chance to fly. They must get bored being on the ground all of the time! ;)

Thank you Paul, glad you like it!  Most of the Orbx people flow get cheap rates on flights and I’m pretty sure they won’t get frequent flyer miles, trying now to put together a few pax that are sitting down inside the plane instead of just flying heads! :rolleyes::D  Maybe they won’t be so bored for a while, I know I’m not! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dolf8857 said:

Very nice shots!

Thanks Dolf!

28 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Any seats left on your plane? Count me in!

Oh, we could put you in the galley I suppose! :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding Roger!  Using the Dude and Orb's people was a brilliant idea and it works so well.  Great story and scenery to boot.  

Thank you Jack, just trying to keep it interesting! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Ah Nuts , I love this post Roger . :P:wub::lol:

Cheers

John

I certainly do appreciate that John, glad you liked it! :)  Trying to keep a couple of the "girls" in there for ya!

• Like 1