Excellent shots I like the Bonanza - this airplane has been produced by Beech Aircraft Corporation for over 70 years as a travel and business aircraft. It is the aircraft with the longest series production. Is that the P3Dv4 Carenado ?

Ted :-)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You are not only using your V-key, also a V-plane today, John! Great weather & shots - if I might add: for my taste a little bit too much tele-perspective in some shots.

Thank you Gerold and what do you mean by tele-perspective?

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love doing that route John, and some fabulous shots!

Thanks Jack, it is a great route and I have flown it before.

5 hours ago, TedRuby said:

Excellent shots I like the Bonanza - this airplane has been produced by Beech Aircraft Corporation for over 70 years as a travel and business aircraft. It is the aircraft with the longest series production. Is that the P3Dv4 Carenado ?

Ted :-)

Thanks Ted and thank for the info on the Bonanza....  Yes it is the P3dV4 Carenado.

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of screen shots John I enjoyed them all thanks regards stewart

Thanks Stewart. glad you like the shots.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

WOnderful flight John and some beautiful images.

Great scenery and I like the V-35, one of the great planes .:)

Thanks Martyn, I never kid tired in flying in that area,

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Love the contrast of the red and white plane with the winter scenery in these shots John, well done! That flyby of the airport shot is my fave, love it! 

Thanks, glad

52 minutes ago, BradB said:

Grand scenery and shots John . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John

3 minutes ago, paulb said:

Excellent set of shots John! :)

Glad you like them Paul.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Thank you Gerold and what do you mean by tele-perspective?

You´re welcome, John.

The first two shots seem to have a very big zoom factor, which makes the background details & autogen bigger than my usual perspective. Sometimes this can be of use (or intended), sometimes I struggle with the loss of sharpness and details between the autogen objects. Just something to have an eye on, no negative meaning ;)!

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, Stillwater said:

You´re welcome, John.

The first two shots seem to have a very big zoom factor, which makes the background details & autogen bigger than my usual perspective. Sometimes this can be of use (or intended), sometimes I struggle with the loss of sharpness and details between the autogen objects. Just something to have an eye on, no negative meaning ;)!

I have noticed that when I am taking a screenshot and I zoom in on the airplane the scenery in the back ground loses its sharpness.

22 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

I have noticed that when I am taking a screenshot and I zoom in on the airplane the scenery in the back ground loses its sharpness.

Exact, that is what I meant. If you know what you are doing, everything is perfect!