Sign in to follow this  
gpf3m

Impressed with Aerofly2 Innsbruck

Just purchased Innsbruck for Aerofly2.  I must say, very impressive.  I would be a game changer for prepar3d V4  if Orbx used the same photo real in scenery for Prepar3d  as used in Aerofly2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gpf3m said:

Just purchased Innsbruck for Aerofly2.  I must say, very impressive.  I would be a game changer for prepar3d V4  if Orbx used the same photo real in scenery for Prepar3d  as used in Aerofly2.

I think Jarrad used exactly the same photoreal scenery for FSX/P3D LOWI as for Aerofly FS2 LOWI. Actually I think the photoreal covered area is even bigger in FSX/P3D than in Aerofly.  

Thanks for the kind words, glad you are enjoying LOWI in AFS2 :) The source imagery for both P3D and AFS2 versions is exactly the same, however as you say, the beautifully crisp terrain engine is certainly a big selling point for AFS2. 

Cheers

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gpf3m said:

Yet in Aerofly2 it looks crisper, more detailed, and silky smooth at 100+ fps.  

Well, that's all thanks to Aerofly FS 2! No way you can get the same smooth and crisp experience in P3D!