John Lovell

KHAF Half Moon Bay - First Look

Real World or Simulator? Expectedly, Misha did a great job. Should become a bestseller quickly.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

Excellent representative set of shots John.

I particularly like the semi bleached tonalities of the land, tarmac & buildings in the 1st 3 shots. The rust on the tin roof in the 3rd shot.

The police vehicles in the 5th shot are standouts.

& I am impressed with the overall representation of colors & shading nuances for a location near the sea that is possibly subject to salt spray in the air, & hence [to repeat an earlier phrase], needs to be given a realistic 'semi bleached' feel to the place.

& Misha has achieved that in spades.

Jarrad may need to start looking over his shoulder.:)

TTM

• Like 1

I wanna but it just because it has a yellow Camaro in it!  :lol:

Actually, again Orbx ups their game, day one purchase and John there are terrific shots.  Keep up the great releases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I wanna but it just because it has a yellow Camaro in it!  :lol:

Actually, again Orbx ups their game, day one purchase and John there are terrific shots.  Keep up the great releases.

+1 - You did notice the airport police out in force Jack , they are just itching to light you up . :blink::o;):lol:

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

+1 - You did notice the airport police out in force Jack , they are just itching to light you up . :blink::o;):lol:

John

They gotta catch me first, a Vette can really fly ;)  But I was astonished at the quality of those police vehicles.  It gets better all the time.  I hope someday they go back to all the sceneries and put better cars in them.

• Like 2

There's no need to show real shots.  Just makes it harder for the mod:P

Jim

They gotta catch me first, a Vette can really fly   But I was astonished at the quality of those police vehicles.  It gets better all the time.  I hope someday they go back to all the sceneries and put better cars in them.
Yes, that was the first thing that I noticed when I looked at these screenshots. The quality of the cars. It would be great for Orbx to redo all their airports with new cars like these.

Thanks Orbx for this scenery.
  • Like 1

Great scenery. Grandkids live about two miles from airport, we go there once in a while to eat burgers at the great small diner (perfectly modeled) full of model planes for kids. 

• Like 2