Hello,

I really love ORBX products and have FTX global base for a long time now  and due to "end of year offer" 

i get vectors , trees HD and Open LC EU yesterday .

I  made screen of my new ORBX account , modified it for not see my mail and post it on my  FB page where we can follow my home cockpit build .

It took 2 minutes for understood  that i have posted the wrong pic . i immediatly made the change and saw 6 generic view on the post .

I am really sorry for that ..

do i need to be worried about ?

Is there a way to see if anyone other than  me  use my account or it securised by IP or other ?

All my ORBX are installed and working great .  I don't need to  reinsall it from now , i am on P3Dv4 , perhaps you can take this post in a note in case , i don't know ...

Perhaps  there is no reason to be worried ? 

Thanks for your answers .

Best regards

Kem

Edited by Kem

Hello Kem

Welcome to the FTX Forums

Your email address is the only personal Information on the FTX Central page.  A user would need to know your Email password for this to be an Issue.

The only problem that may arise is you might get unsolicited emails (Spam) after showing your Email address on a public Forum  :) 

You have nothing to worry about   

• Like 1