Misha Cajic

Pacific Coast & Bay Fog - Introducing KHAF Half Moon Bay Airport!

That is a long awaited "must have" :):rolleyes:

Edited by bt318

Oh yeah! Truly exciting update Misha, and those preview shots look like the project has come along quite well indeed. Looking forward to this release for sure. That coast line does look amazing too! 

Hard to cool down with these great shots. We are many who have been looking forward to this one, and from the looks of it, I am sure we are in for a treat. Happy new year to you all, and thank you Misha for for all the work you clearly put into finishing this.

The screenshots look really realistic. I kayak on some weekends around the marina which you have re-created on the south side of the airport. I often see smaller GA aircraft flying over me while on final approach and wanted to be able to re-create that approach which you have done. Thanks!

• Like 1

Wow, what a great looking airport and surrounding area, well done Misha!  Please, please, please consider getting your feet wet by porting this over to Aerofly FS when opportunity allows - you are sure to find many appreciative buyers.  Half Moon Bay would be a great fit to compliment AF2's already fine default scenery in the San Francisco area and make a great 1-2 flight to/from Jarrad's recent Monteray conversion; I would think AF2 would be a great platform to show off all the photoreal you have captured ;)

• Upvote 2

I have been waiting along time for this one , what a great way to bring in the New Years . :(;):D:rolleyes:

Cheers

John

• Like 1

I can only echo the others writers. This is a project I have been waiting for a long time to materialize. It's such an picturesque place and fascinating environment with all sorts of airports nearby - this will be certainly fun taking off or landing. Thanks for adopting this one.

Kind regards, Michael

Looks fantastic....I echo the hopes that this will be available on Aerofly FS2 as well!!!

Misha may I ask if an AFS2 version is in the works?

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by Republic DC-9
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

1 hour ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Looks fantastic....I echo the hopes that this will be available on Aerofly FS2 as well!!!

Misha may I ask if an AFS2 version is in the works?

Thanks,

Steve

Not initially, but I'll look into a port in the near future for it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Not initially, but I'll look into a port in the near future for it.

Thank you, Misha!

Your beautiful re-creation of a very special airport looks incredible and after experiencing Monterrey in AFS2 I can't possibly buy enough Orbx content for that amazing platform. 

In case JV sees this, I'd humbly suggest that Orbx might as well do a photoreal NCA region and re-create all the other NCA airports too. ;)

Steve

Wow, old Flight Unlimited days are finally coming back.

Save one copy for me.

Edited by Vora
  • Like 1

Another California must have!  I hope to see ORBX move on California as their next X-Plane Destination!  

-Woog

One of my favorite airports.  I hope you got to eat in the three zero cafe.  A $100.00 hamburger destination.  Breakfast was absolutely great when we ate there several years ago. The guys who used to run it also ran the Fish Shack in Half Moon Bay.  On of those places that serves sea food in little red plastic baskets.  They had the best salmon tacos I have ever eaten.   Beautiful job on the cliffs.  Looks like you also got in the seaside patio at Sams Chowder House up Hy 1 from the airport.

• Like 1

I will probably buy this airport. But honestly, why did ORBX choose this one which is so close to KSJC and KSFO. Since I have have already both payware addons (ORBX and FlightBeam) the third one in this congested area will probably cause additional performance penalties in this region.

Edited by hjmx

Thank you Misha for coming to the rescue, completing Half Moon Bay after it was originally promoted for release in 2014. In that same vein will there be a SF Cityscape? After looking over the Orbx 2018 Roadmap I see several cities in the works but there is no mention of San Francisco Cityscape for P3D. Have I missed something or do I need to start campaigning, promoting,  and voting for SF?

• Like 1

My credit card is hitting the screen over and over again after to see this amazing Micha's masterpiece.

Great work on KHAF scenery. I know the place and I can say its exactly as you created. Please consider KNUQ Moffett Field on your upcoming projects. This is a is a historical joint civil-military airport located at Mountain View in the heart of Silicon Valley. It could be a great addition to the amazing set or ORBX airport add-ons created for Nor-Cal.

Kudos.

Edited by Flyingwingnut

Another masterpiece by a master developer.

Another money magnet for JV.

I have this nagging feeling that Orbx is going to get a big chunk of my pension in 2018.

Dale

HALF MOON BAY!.... 

Slowly I turn with my Credit Card...

Step by Step... 

Inch by Inch.....    Ready to But NOWB)

I was sold on the first image alone!

Another great scenery, Misha, looking forward to it!

Amazing Shots:D One quick question, i was looking at the coverage map and noticed the Ritz Carlton was cut off . Will that be included? It is a fantastic landmark to see on approach to Half Moon Bay!  Regardless of that it is no brainier that I will be picking it up the first day of release! Excellent Work, and  Thanks.