New Western Australia Airport Any Time Soon?

Pretty much what's listed above, not nessecarliy Perth airport to be listed as an idea since it's getting major updates (even the city) within the next 5years, but airports up north are not simply because they're stuck in the middle off no-where and no-one cares about developing up-on them...somethings we Aussie's just like keeping old and rusty!

So here's a few airport that would go perfect  with flights from Jandakot. 

-Port Headland Airport

-Exmouth Airport

-Carnarvon Airport

-Kalbarri Airport

-Karrartha Airport (probably the most exciting one to use as planes big and small fly there from broome intl, perth intl, jandakot and many others frequently as both airliner's and charter flights for miner's...

-Rottnest Island Airport (small GA airport) this airport is probably the most suited airport for jandakot, people fly there every day, not just people with full licences, but students as well, I've flown there myself twice and I have 3hrs flying a real cessna and I would love to add Rottnest to my collection, the airport's mentioend above are known charter flights for miner's and would be a great addition to W.A

Thanks for taking your time to read this Orbx's staff member's and please consider these airports when making your next Australian airport in  the future (especially Rottnest Island, people fly there all the time and student flightsim fan boys (even me) could easily take shots off Rotness to help with the project! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

G'day Maxkillers, happy new year to you :)

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your suggestions. I'm always mulling options for WA airports - Karratha is an idea I particularly like as I spent a few years there as a kid. Likewise, Rotto and also Kalgoorlie are options that are regularly thrown around. 

Whilst I can't give away anything as to my plans for 2018 (aside from those mentioned in JV's roadmap), please be assured that we are always paying attention to posts exactly such as this. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, John Venema said:

Rotto would likely be included as a bonus anyway.

The excitement builds! Can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve!

Wonder if we'll see any Great White Sharks lurking around Rotto! Seeing as WA has just been named the Shark Capital of Australia. :lol:

7 hours ago, RancidViper said:

The excitement builds! Can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve!

Wonder if we'll see any Great White Sharks lurking around Rotto! Seeing as WA has just been named the Shark Capital of Australia. :lol:

There was a floating dead whale, So maybe ?

• Haha 1

It will be a good touch if this new product also brings an update to the city of Perth, such as the new Perth Stadium and better customization of the city and Rotto. I'm going from Brazil to WA soon and this is a long awaited update for me, which will bring a new mood to my simulation!

I hope to see some exciting news soon! Thank you, John!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hold on one second. How did I miss this thread ?

YPPH Perth may be an addition in 2018?

Put me down as an immediate buyer of Perth, Australia v2 and the Pacific Northwest Photoreal.

For the US, could you include a Nevada Region scenery as well would be great.

For Australia, how about YMHB Hobart for Tasmania.

Thanks guys for the efforts you have put in to bring us some great sceneries.

Regards,

Lance.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...