some1

Color coded map of Orbx airports, with 2018 roadmap

Awesome map mate !! .

Cheers

John

• Like 1

That is some great work indeed, and thanks for sharing with the Orbx community! 

Thanks for sharing, helps when deciding which airports I need to buy.

Mike

If I knew your name I'd shout you a beer.  Excellent, thank you for this as it's going to be very helpful at this residence.

Jim:rolleyes:

Thank you for generating this colored map.

I found a small mistake: The ICAO code for  Claresholm Indus Airport in NRM on your map should be CEJ4 instead of CAJ4.

Best regards Fred

7 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Thank you for generating this colored map.

I found a small mistake: The ICAO code for  Claresholm Indus Airport in NRM on your map should be CEJ4 instead of CAJ4.

Best regards Fred

Thanks, fixed.

On 21/12/2017 at 10:45 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

I like it, I wish there was a way to print it out!

Hi Jack, you can save the images as a jpeg and then print them. Of course it's better to enlarge aea by area at the desidered % 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, farman said:

Hi Jack, you can save the images as a jpeg and then print them. Of course it's better to enlarge aea by area at the desidered % 

Thanks Fulvio, I might give that a try.

This is super handy, it's greatly appreciated when planning flights from one OrbX airport to another. :)

Very nice indeed. The roadmap really brought a plethora of airports, some being real surprises.

I also keep track on projects announced in various posts and I have some more you might consider (if you want to update your map, ofc):

- The roadmap not only shows Rockhampton but also a shot of Whitsunday Airport YSHR, halfway between Rockhampton and Cairns.

- Matteo is working on the Gold Coast airport YBCG, obviously.

- Alex already confirmed in a thread that he is working on Great Barrier Island NZGB.

- According to another thread Ken seems to be working on Boulder City, Nevada, KBDU.

- Larry's release of his freeware Refuge Cove YRC

Now I'm just wondering what the next projects of Tim, Jarrad and Misha (Santa Barbara?) might be.

Edited by Vora

On 09/03/2018 at 11:18 AM, Vora said:

Very nice indeed. The roadmap really brought a plethora of airports, some being real surprises.

I also keep track on projects announced in various posts and I have some more you might consider (if you want to update your map, ofc):

- The roadmap not only shows Rockhampton but also a shot of Whitsunday Airport YSHR, halfway between Rockhampton and Cairns.

- Matteo is working on the Gold Coast airport YBCG, obviously.

- Alex already confirmed in a thread that he is working on Great Barrier Island NZGB.

- According to another thread Ken seems to be working on Boulder City, Nevada, KBDU.

- Larry's release of his freeware Refuge Cove YRC

Now I'm just wondering what the next projects of Tim, Jarrad and Misha (Santa Barbara?) might be.

Thanks. I added those to the map.

I think that Perth is also a confirmed development, though probably we'll wait a bit longer for that one :)

Oh, you have CAG8 Pender Harbour Seaplane Base on South Pender Island; it's actually across the water NW a long ways up at Garden Bay.

Edited by Buffy Foster
dang typos

Absolutely wonderful... excellently done, and a totally terrific resource!

Thanks much!

Regards,  Russ

2B2/6B6?  It really is a wonderful airport Bill Womack contribution that should be represented here.

Oh, and could you add the Nashua and Manchester, NH project pair to the roadmap airports.... maybe it'll get them to do it??  Gateway to the NH White Mountains, Lakes region, Maine, Boston, even NYC is a short hop flight from there.  A lot to fly to and see from there :)  (Especially since there's not a single east coast airport in that roadmap list :(  )

;)

Thanks again, I use this all the time.

Edited by FlyingsCool

I could be wrong but I think there is a small mistake.

In the ORBX preview post, it is indicated that one of the airports will be Boulder City 61B, (KBVU), located a few miles from Las Vegas, while on the map  is indicated the Boulder Municipal (KBDU), near Denver....

1 hour ago, some1 said:

The map has been updated :)

Thank you for doing this!!

This map is awesome!!!

Dear Some1,

Thanks for the "coloredupdate !!!!

Cheers !

PS YCFS Coffs Harbour is always called YSCH  in ORBX products' library... What about updating the ORBX store, LOL ! ;) !

Edited by JOE DYGAN