3 minutes ago, Triplane said:

It looks about the same to me. What am I missing?..........Doug

I'm on an iMac and using Safari but it look cleaner, has a different way to like something, and looks more modern.

Thanks Jack. Now I'll go to look for the subtle changes :). At least I now know there is nothing major that I missed..........Doug

• Like 1

Good thread, and...

14 minutes ago, Triplane said:

Thanks Jack. Now I'll go to look for the subtle changes :). At least I now know there is nothing major that I missed..........Doug

plus one!

• Like 1

I really like the forum software update , thanks Ben . :):)

Cheers

John

• Like 1

So far, I like the new forum look. It does seem to work a bit faster for me, and that is on both my home computer and also my work computer. Overall, I think it just looks a little more streamlined...like it lost a little weight after hitting the gym ;)

I wondered what the hell was happening when it kept asking me to login. Now I've got to find an order no. , like it, mmmmm looks Ok to me.just seen a header, Leaderboard. Really ? . Derek.

Edited by Dadtom65

I've no idea what went on "behind the scenes" - and quite how much work was involved (though it's never trivial) - but the fact that the forum is up and running again so quickly with all historic posts intact is quite an achievement.

Well done, Ben - and whoever else was involved ... pat yourselves on the back!! B)

Adam.

I am having a problem logging in to the orbx forum using Tapatalk. The username and password are correct, but there is some xml error. 

Is tapatalk no longer supported?

A

• Thanks 1

On 1.10.2017 at 12:23 PM, alehead said:

I am having a problem logging in to the orbx forum using Tapatalk. The username and password are correct, but there is some xml error. 

Is tapatalk no longer supported?

A

I am having the same problem.

On 10/1/2017 at 11:23 AM, alehead said:

...Is tapatalk no longer supported?

A

It's a safety feature to prevent checking forums when driving. You can only log on from a static PC. Shame, but there it is. :(

I am still having issues with the tapatalk app. I am on the "road" a lot these days and this is my only way to keep with news over here.

Is tapatalk no longer supported? If not, what can I use to access the forum without having to go the webpage way, which really is not ideal on a mobile device...

A

Hi Folks,

A big thank you on working on Tapatalk - my preferred means of interacting with forums - anything you could do to bring back that experience would be much appreciated...

Regards,
Scott

I like to vote for bringing back Tapatalk, too.

Have you had any feedback from the developer, Richard?