Hi guys,

Wondering if in the near future a new upgraded release of Brisbane airport is on the cards. As it was one of your earlier releases it has I think,  requirements for some improvement especially in the taxiways and runway. I compare to YMML and YBCS and can't help but be very disappointed when using YBBN. I have Prepar 3D ver 4 and have tried many settings but cannot even come close to  what I deem as acceptable let alone the standard that ORBX have now reached.

You might be waiting for the second runway before this can be done, so if you can consider it I am sure many will appreciate my thoughts. 

• Upvote 1

ORBX has stated many time in the past that airports are snapshots in time as at the time they were created. Maybe in a few years time when the new runway and surrounds are completed ORBX or another company may produce an updated YBBN. Until then be happy with what you have or learn to DIY.

Pat,

it was just a question.

If what you state a "snap shot in time" The r/ways/taxiways are surely a product of then graphics not of actual. The airport has been updated ie the extra bridge... I was merely asking if there any plans.

thanks for your reply

Bob

• Upvote 1
On 9/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, TnB said:

Pat,

it was just a question.

If what you state a "snap shot in time" The r/ways/taxiways are surely a product of then graphics not of actual. The airport has been updated ie the extra bridge... I was merely asking if there any plans.

thanks for your reply

Bob

It was a fair question Bob.