John Lovell

Germany South - München

John Lovell    746

As always with a new region, you can be sure to find photo real locations as well as a few City Scapes.

Here is München.

All shot in P3Dv4

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM388.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM528.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM809.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM76.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM248.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM669.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-17-PM965.jpg

2017-09-05_10-00-18-PM108.jpg

• Upvote 8

pmb    413

Thanks, John, contrary to the OpenLC variant this look really like Munich and will be fun to fly over.

Best regards, Michael

Oh my goodness. This will be a purchase on day one. The quality is so amazing. :)

Any chance for images from the Nuremberg area? It's my home town. :)

Kind regards.

VH-KDK    4,126

Very impressive caps.

Even just a few rakes of rolling stock makes the railway yard look so real.

Vora    136

Seeing the Theresienwiese so prominently on some shots I wonder how it looks at the end of September ;)

• Upvote 2

Sid    83

Wow spectacular! Thanks for the exciting and splendid shots of the Munich cityscape John! Can't wait to fly this region...they just keep getting more and more detailed. Huge credit to the development team on this latest region work! So much detail to go explore! :) 

Sniper31    389

I have the sudden urge to go buy some fresh baked bread and pour me a glass of some good German beer right now. :D

Meerkat    6

@ JV,

Looks nice!

One issue: I observed that the ORBX street lights in the latest P3D libraries as well as in your screenshots have a slightly oversized appearence in the foreground (as it was some years ago). I checked the respective bitmaps and found that the smaller sized plots in the highest mip maps are no more present, which was a working approach to have realistic lights. Could you please check this?

Regards

Stillwater    2,491
3 hours ago, Vora said:

Seeing the Theresienwiese so prominently on some shots I wonder how it looks at the end of September ;)

You mean OktoberfestFlow? That looks like a feature in the class of the Avalon Airshow... :)!

wolfko    131
4 hours ago, Vora said:

Bloats Flow! :D

McAlex    1

I'm living in the center of Munich AND I CAN SEE MY FLAT! Wow, what a scenery! Ok fellows, you're right with the Oktoberfest, but let's finish him with the standard-scenery so that we can buy it first day of release. Perhaps it's possible to think for small extra-update at the time giving, where you can see the tents and rollercoasters of the Oktoberfest when you fly over the - at other times bare  - "Wiesn" this 2 1/2 weeks at the end of September (especially at night!) .......

Greetings

Alexander

mopperle    33
20 hours ago, Vora said:

Indeed, as Orbx is quite good in displaying various seasons, this 5th season is an obsolutely MUST! ;)