active DVD version of FTX England Upgrade Issues

Hi,

I have a DVD version of FTX England (plus several other FTX DVDs: Australia, NZ North Island, NZ South Island, Pacific NW, Pacific Fjords & Northern Rockies) and have been attempting to action an upgrade off the files provided on this site.  The other DVD regions have upgraded fine, but England is just not happening.  I have tries this several times, but still no upgrade being reported in FTX Central 3 for England.

Is there a trick to doing England upgrade that I may have missed?

I also note the following statement is made on the update page "These downloads are mainly for users that have DVD originals and have not cross graded their product (i.e. a digital version)."

I would love to cross grading the product and avoid this upgrade issue. How can I do this.?

Kind regards

Andrew

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I had found that site and used them to upgrade for the DVD's I have for  Australia, NZ North Island, NZ South Island, Pacific NW, Pacific Fjords & Northern Rockie.  These files worked fine for these DVD.  The problem is FTX England.  It just will not upgrade England using the files provided.  FTX Central 3 still reports as England not being upgraded. The upgrade function in  FTX Central 3  is brilliant - I would like to lock it in for all the old DVD's I have.

Thank you

Andrew

Hang in there Andrew. While the original cross-grade offer is long expired, the ORBX folks are working on a new process for DVD owners so that you can use FTXCentral..........Doug

Edited by Triplane