good pix and a quick question. Do you see KTEX sitting on  plateau? I have used Vector to enable and disable AEC, but it has made no difference. The plateau is not really huge, but it is there. I realize that because of FSX coding, there may be no fix for this. Thanks....

Sherm

You take some very nice shots James!  Welcome to the forum and I know I say this all the time, but maybe you should enter one of these beauties in the screenshot contest. 

Let's see some more, you have a good eye for screenshots.

6 hours ago, shermank said:

good pix and a quick question. Do you see KTEX sitting on  plateau? I have used Vector to enable and disable AEC, but it has made no difference. The plateau is not really huge, but it is there. I realize that because of FSX coding, there may be no fix for this. Thanks....

Sherm

I haven't noticed anything unusual, but to be fair I was concentrating on not stalling into the hills :)

Jack, thanks for the kind words. I'll enter something soon - got a few more options up my sleeve to choose from!

Cheers,

James