Misha Cajic

Seaside sun and Roman ruins: Introducing LDPL Pula!

Thanks Misha - looks fantastic and will complement the Adreatic region

I like the location. This part of the globe is one of my favorite areas to fly, you have many choices around for a short hop.

Very nice! Can't wait. Having a summer home there. Lovely place.

2-3 Things maybe to add (could not see them on your developement shots, if they are already included, just forget it).

- I was there last week, very very accurate everything, nice

- Stinjan & Fazana: If you could extend the detailed area little bit until Fazana, because you see this two cities very good in the approach, especially if you turn for a shorter approach over the coast. It would be usefull to have there more details.

https://pasteboard.co/GEhjgi3.png

- In the harbour (little island in front of Pula) are cranes. These are illuminated in different colours, changing all the time (changes is not a must, but the colours itself are a very wide seen landmark, even from the approach side) , check video below.

- The big roundabount traffic, seen on your last screenshots is now finished (since 1-2 months) and it has different "plates" in the middle and the streets joining to it, there are on the greenlane big red tulip (also illuminated in the night), very beatuiful and also a landmark

http://www.croatia-times.com/like-croatia/drive-around-spectacle-pula/

I hope I could help you a tiny bit, if you wish to have more detailed informations, just feel free to ask :)

• Upvote 4

Finally ... the journey continues ... with another charming destination.

Kind regards, Michael

Another beautiful European destination and some excellent features to explore.

Never heard of the place and just found it on GE, nicely placed for some wonderful European flights.

grrr... another insta-buy...   :P

And for those who prefer such things... Arlanda to Pula is a r/w route!  At least at this time of year...

Just beautiful Misha and Rasha! Another great and interesting scenery adding to the continuously developing detailed realism bringing the captivating Mediterranean coastline to life!

Edited by Sid
spelling error/typo

I am very interested in this scenery and hope there will be many more like this. I love this area of the globe, and welcome any additions! Good to see you are still working on this Misha, along with Rasha.

Very nice, looking forward to it. Since a friend of mine is living in Fazana, I' d love to approach this place virtually in the near future, too...

cheers

Thorsten

Looks like another little masterpiece! Wonderful stuff, and will be installed the moment it's released.

Looks great!

But I am missing the water aerodrome of Pula: LDPP. I would love to see this in this scenery. Any Any plan to include LDPP as well ? 

Beautiful - just beautiful Misha! This is the level of quality (specifically integration of HQ textures and autogen) I'm hoping all FF Orbx regions can eventually replicate...