Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Senchay said:

Indeed....beaty :-) Thats a really nice one.

 

Thank you sir! :)

 

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh!  This is excellent Mark!  I see skies here like that all the time.  Very beautiful.

 

Thank you Jack... Indeed, we are lucky enough to live high enough, with clear views to the west, and often see some stunning sky's at the end of the day... or if I'm up early enough (not often) at Dawn. The colours always seem more powerful at Dusk however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful skies and misty mountains.

Beautiful colours.

Love dawn and dusk but just been for a walk and there is still no sign of light here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck of a shot Mark !!.

 

Cheers

 

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like a dimmer switch - one end is morning, the other evening.  Beautiful sky.  Why is it, a gear up high wing Cessna appears incomplete?

Edited by olderndirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Stunning!

 

Thank you Ebo :)

 

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful skies and misty mountains.

Beautiful colours.

Love dawn and dusk but just been for a walk and there is still no sign of light here.

 

Cheers Marytn... hope you enjoyed your walk?

 

10 hours ago, renault said:

Wow  oh Wow :)

Absolutely spectacular!

 

 

Very please you like it Pete :)

 

9 hours ago, stripealipe said:

Truly beautiful Mark.. :)!

 

Much apriceated.

 

8 hours ago, fly37 said:

Marvelous... relaxing!

 

It was a very relaxing flight.

 

8 hours ago, BradB said:

Heck of a shot Mark !!.

 

 

Thanks John.

 

7 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Like a dimmer switch - one end is morning, the other evening.  Beautiful sky.  Why is it, a gear up high wing Cessna appears incomplete?

 

Thanks Oldern... I really like the lines of the 172RG-C with the gear up; its almost elegant.

 

7 hours ago, Senchay said:

May you tell us what sky textures you are using? Would be nice :-)

 

Yes indeed... it set 'Jungle' from here http://1coder.ru/SKY/downloads.html

 

These along with Navid's sky textures are by far the best I've used in P3D.

 

 

6 hours ago, magic1 said:

Nice Shot!

 

Thanks magic...

 

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Wow Mark what a wonderful screen shot of dusk regards stewart 

 

Thank you for the nice comment Stewart.

 

2 hours ago, adambar said:

What a beauty, nice job Mark! :)

 

Ta very much Adam :)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woow A excellent shot Mark great composition and a fantastic sky.

 

Cheers,

Ruud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Mark. Oe ,ast question, sorry. I ckecked out that page and its really stunning. Do you use, or can one use that together with Activesky too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Woow A excellent shot Mark great composition and a fantastic sky.

 

Thank you kindly Ruud :)

 

11 minutes ago, Senchay said:

Thanks Mark. Oe ,ast question, sorry. I ckecked out that page and its really stunning. Do you use, or can one use that together with Activesky too?

 

Hi Senchay... Yes you can indeed.  You will need to turn off 'Sky Colours' in 'Enabled Content' in Active Sky Cloud Art's settings, if you use it. That will prevent AS loading new sky textures dynamically and only use what you have installed already.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing shot Mark!

 

Can I ask what you use for cloud textures and weather?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, paj said:

Amazing shot Mark!

 

Can I ask what you use for cloud textures and weather?

 

If you look above, i had same question :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.7.2017 at 3:32 PM, Mark Abdey said:


Hi Senchay... Yes you can indeed.  You will need to turn off 'Sky Colours' in 'Enabled Content' in Active Sky Cloud Art's settings, if you use it. That will prevent AS loading new sky textures dynamically and only use what you have installed already.

 

Thanks alot :-) Ill try that out for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2017 at 6:04 PM, Iain Emms said:

Stunner.

cheers

Iain

 

Thank Iain.

 

7 hours ago, paj said:

Amazing shot Mark!

 

Can I ask what you use for cloud textures and weather?

 

Indeed, and to be specific these are Active Sky Cloud Art textures, with the Cumulus/Stratus set being 'Fusion' and the Cirrus being 'Nautical' ... The actual theme was a custom one I did for the flight, with a layer of Stratus and several layers of Cirrus.

 

It also need to be said that PTA plays a large roll in the overall look of the shot... I used the one below for this flight.

Natural Dayz v4.ini

 

1 hour ago, Senchay said:

 

Thanks alot :-) Ill try that out for sure.

 

No worries... :)

Edited by Mark Abdey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...