The "ultimate" flight - Innsbruck to Samos

Senchay

Sadly not ORBX LOWI since i fly in v4 and its not released, but this servers for now i guess. That flight shows a pretty dramatic change of terrain.

Its quite some pics but this flight as so many various beautiful aspects worth to show, i cannot choose easy :-) As always, best is to open the fullsize pic for the full effect. Its all fullHD.

Besides the airports, the whole trips shows ORBX openLC EU /Global.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Nope, first try too high :-) goaround

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Done... I hope you didnt get bored....

I never get bored looking at every one's excellent screenies.

Beautiful scenery and a wonderful flight.

Is this the default 738 from FSX as I have the same livery on a 738?

Along with SQ, Lauda is the best airline I have travelled on.

Flew with them in 1992 from Phuket to Sydney and the flight was perfect, comfortable plane with five star service and an excellent friendly cabin crew.

No, thats PMDG 737 :-) 

I sadly never flown with them but i heard the same you said, yes. I didnt even know they fly to asia :-) Thats interesting. I travel a lot from germany to THailand, since im german but live in Bangkok. Sadly i never have the chance to fly with them now, since they not operate anymore the same :-( 

45 minutes ago, Senchay said:

No, thats PMDG 737 :-) 

I sadly never flown with them but i heard the same you said, yes. I didnt even know they fly to asia :-) Thats interesting. I travel a lot from germany to THailand, since im german but live in Bangkok. Sadly i never have the chance to fly with them now, since they not operate anymore the same :-( 

Ah, PMDG, thanks for that.

Now I know how you knew about Chatuchuk Market! Just come back after 3 months in Thailand and enjoyed every minute of it.:)

• Upvote 1

That was a very enjoyable flight. Btw, Lauda Air flew for quite a few years from Vienna to Bangkok. Rumour has it that Nicki Lauda picked every stewardess personally.;)  On one of these flight, one of their 767s crashed unfortunately 

Edited by bernd1151

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

That was a very enjoyable flight. Btw, Lauda Air flew for quite a few years from Vienna to Bangkok. Rumour has it that Nicki Lauda picked every stewardess personally.;)  On one of these flight, one of their 767s crashed unfortunately 

Sadly yes, after Bangkok departure becuase reverse thrust midair. I could imagine him doing that stewardess thing, hes seems to be a pretty serious guy and follows his goals straight lined. :-) He was the german co-commentor/techguy for Formula 1 in TV for quite some years and his personality is pretty much a one timer