Sign in to follow this  
Kristoffer Aspén

noted Big issues around Gothenburg City

Hello!

When having Vector active and taking off from ESGP runway 19 I have 5-15 second freezes and stutters only by doing a standard 2 min turn.

The Freeze can come from panning left/right and returning to a forward view.

I launched the sim in KLAX with the same slider settings and sure I got lower FPS but not the freezes.

Also tried at EKCH (FlyTampa) and in ESSB (Stockholm Bromma airport) without any freeze issues.

As soon as I deactivate Vector in the scenery library I can fly in the Gothenburg City area without any issues.

Best Regards, Kristoffer

Hello,

welcome to the forum.

The debate about what Vector is responsible for and what it is not has rumbled on

since the product was first released.

I would recommend a good read of the Vector support forum, none of these things are new

and most have been reported already.

Please explain why it's just in a specific location and with Vector disabled there are zero issues. And there weren't issues in P3D v3 in this region.

I can take lower fps in dense urban areas but up to 15-20 second freezes are totally unusable.

Edit: also there is no 3rd party scenery in this region. Only FTX Global an P3D default.

Edited by Kristoffer Aspén