Sign in to follow this  
paulg183

Can't see Vectors in FTX Central

Nick, apologies if this is a stupid question, but do you mean that if I keep FTX Central open, it will eventually appear, or does it involve some additional wand-weaving? :)

- JP

Vectors v1.52 is available for FSX and is a 71MB download....its just not showing for P3Dv4 yet though, hopefully not too long :)

2 minutes ago, BigThie said:

I just wanted to report that I still don't see it either for Prepar3D v4.

Me too. I can only assume they are staggering the release to make sure everyone gets a reasonable download speed.

i downloaded for FSX because i didn't know how big it was and because I was hoping FTX Central would pick up the existence of 1.52 from my FSX install and then push them into my P3Dv4 install, no joy though.... guess I have to wait too :(

Interestingly I went into settings, ticked 'only show items in my account', and it magically appeared for download to P3Dv4...... 

Edited by tmarshall

I must have just hit the point it became available then...... either way, I'm guessing their content servers gonna be working hard for the next few hours lol

Wands were weaved!

Around 74 MB download, the rest cross-copied from V3. All working fine as far as I can tell.

Thank you ORBXers! :wub:

It must really be in-demand because FTXC has been checking my license with ORBX for about 12 minutes now. I knew I shouldn't have slept so late this morning.....:lol: . I can't wait to see what happens when the airports are released.....:).....Doug

Edited by Triplane

I purchased the Vector version 1.52 Sunday morning and i still dont see it in FTX Central. i tried everything mentioned above. Not sure what else to do. I haven't found clear instruction for manual installations (Same problem with freeware NA Airports). Please advise.  

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:10 AM, Triplane said:

It must really be in-demand because FTXC has been checking my license with ORBX for about 12 minutes now. I knew I shouldn't have slept so late this morning.....:lol: . I can't wait to see what happens when the airports are released.....:).....Doug

Truth, Doug!  Not flying V4 anyway, so don't need the airports.