Your home into ORBX  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see you home into a FTX EU region ?

Let's do something fun for this summer. In case you are able to provide enough information about your own home (chalet, house, building, etc...) to build a basic 3D model, are you interested to see it into a FTX EU region ?

The poll ends on Monday.

The same for me Richard. My home is a bungalow. Not sure that I want to share my address online though. Derek.

Edited by Dadtom65

Wouldn't mind if some one could do my local airport which is Lee on Solent. It's not a bad rendition but the blue hangers that are shown are nothing like what is there. Derek.

Yes please Richard ,and Nick I DO live in the EU hehe.

Cheers Chris

Hey got a home for you in between Frankfurt and Wiesbaden.. would go nice with the new Germany South LC. You could even put me in the front garden waving up at you all :) with garden hose in hand ready to spray any low flying helicopters.

Edited by volkira
  • Upvote 1

I'll open another thread next week where you can candidate your home. The criteria will be specified at this time :)

6 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

Let's do something fun for this summer. In case you are able to provide enough information about your own home (chalet, house, building, etc...) to build a basic 3D model, are you interested to see it into a FTX EU region ?

The poll ends on Monday.

I am living in Bratislava, I assume that at the very moment the ORBX scenery of the Slovak Republic is not.

Thank you Richard.

Best regards

Karoly

Hi Richard, i Like the idea! I could you also offer my House as a 3D modell, i already created it for Steam vr destination with photogrammetry technique. I Just need to created a low poly Version, this would be so cool maybe it would fit nice into FTX Germany South :-D i live in southgermany right to the swiss Border.

Isn't that what we all secretely ever dreamed about?

I am one of the lucky persons who lives in an area that google has a 3D-Map for. So I can just open maps and see my entire city in miticulous 3D, down to the cars parked in front of the houses. The coverage even extends to the house outside of town where I grew up.

Hi Richard,

if we could add some POIs to the scenery this way, I would much agree. I'm not so much interested in seeing small bungalows where I would have to use BOB to estimate the as-real-as-it-gets texture of the windows and walls, but some larger buildings and structures recognizable from 500 to 3000 ft above (factories, towers, smokestacks, castles, shopping malls, maybe bridges). When people living nearby could deliver some photos (preferably already dewarped) these could be added with little more afford and everybody living there could say "cool, it's there", not only the house's owner.

we're building our retirement home over the next year, so (a) I'd love it , and (b) it would be the new place B). It would be fun to see it in the new Germany South.

Edited by Gulfstreamtwo