Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
magic1

Mosquito in Papua New Guinea

Recommended Posts

Lots to see here, this is just a small sampling...even with the expanded viewer these screen shots are just not the same as the sim experience.

 

Orbx -FTX: Global Holgermesh Papua New Guinea,Global TAP Tapini Airport, Global AYPY Jacksons Intenational

 

k5deX7o.jpg

kcEqZ6d.jpg

FuCyBIi.jpg

z3DOZkZ.jpg

xnhsBFD.jpg

ihL0Ic3.jpg

MEdgb3U.jpg

MBdOpVK.jpg

QbIhmW6.jpg

4EuLjoi.jpg

NLZURpb.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Mosquito chopper and it is a great way to get close to the scenery.

Beautiful tropical set too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I like the Mosquito chopper and it is a great way to get close to the scenery.

Beautiful tropical set too.

Thanks, that little chopper is fun to fly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only warn you. Flying in PNG can be---no, let me rephrase that--is highly addictive!! ;)

 

Cool shots btw, keep them coming 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

I can only warn you. Flying in PNG can be---no, let me rephrase that--is highly addictive!! ;)

 

Cool shots btw, keep them coming 

Ya i hear that - thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, now I have to go back to PNG!  I love these shots, were these taken after today's update?  Oh, and I love this little tiny, yellow copter. Never seen one, I wonder if it will install into P3D?  Where'd you get it Magic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Man, now I have to go back to PNG!  I love these shots, were these taken after today's update?  Oh, and I love this little tiny, yellow copter. Never seen one, I wonder if it will install into P3D?  Where'd you get it Magic?

Thanks Jack. I thought you would like the yellow one!  Flysimware - Mosquito XE3 FSX, FSX S-E & P3D  - flight sim store

the real one also come with a turbo but the sim is piston only.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI

SUuuuuPRiiiiiiiiise !

 

i'm waiting for the "" plane mosquito ""

 

good shoot man

 

Patrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

HI

SUuuuuPRiiiiiiiiise !

 

i'm waiting for the "" plane mosquito ""

 

good shoot man

 

Patrick

thanks Patrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...