Between a Rock and a hard place!

After landing at Albany last night, I jumped into the P-40 and headed off down the Hudson River for a few minutes.

Here is just one view while my P3D is loading for a few flights tonight.

37.fh1.jpg

• Upvote 2

The A2A P-40 is a stunning bird.  I love flying that thing around.  It's one of those planes you just get out there and go, no flight plan, no set destination just flying and end up wherever.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice plane over some beautiful rolling hills Martyn.  I've been to Albany, it's a beautiful place.  Mate, you are do get around in the sim!

Thanks Jack, some places I have been to, some I will never get to and some, like Albany,I have visited but was too young to remember!

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shot.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Always liked the P-40 Martyn! :)

Cheers Paul, yet is a great plane both in FS and RL, we are lucky to have a few flying down here.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Great snap Martyn , hopefully you will be able to get out of the jam your in . ;):P:lol:

Cheers

John

Thank you John, once I start installing all the places and planes that I like it slows down the start up process.

59 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

The A2A P-40 is a stunning bird.  I love flying that thing around.  It's one of those planes you just get out there and go, no flight plan, no set destination just flying and end up wherever.

Thanks Sammy, this is the Flight Replicas P-40N, totally brilliant too.

Thanks Guys for taking the time to comment, muchly appreciated.