Try these for thighs, sorry I have a lithp

I did a flight down the Mithithippi(don't try and say Mississippi with a lisp in front of your monitor unless it has windscreen wipers!) latht year and came acrothht thith pretty lady at Vickthburg Tallulah Regional. .

1.rt2.jpg

She told me her name was Ruby and she travels the ORBX world and enjoys looking at the aircraft

2.rt1.jpg

3.rt3.jpg

She was even there waiting in the rain next morning when I departed for Batton Rouge.

4.rt4.jpg

Amazing how I can go to the supermarket without a list for 3 things and forget one but I can remember this flight from last August.

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Martyn!  She's quite the babe and I'm glad I see her at so many places, she's very easy on the eyes.  Wish I was young again. :wacko:

Avert your eyes Jack and focus on that marvelous yellow paint job . :o:unsure::rolleyes::lol:

John

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, BradB said:

Avert your eyes Jack and focus on that marvelous yellow paint job . :o:unsure::rolleyes::lol:

John

It is marvelous and if she was wearing yellow I wouldn't be able to avert my eyes!  :wub::lol:

Edited by Jack Sawyer
  • Upvote 1