Aeroplane Heaven have, as you all know, just released the Helldiver. I was very pleased when I visited their site to see that the F3F was included in a special deal when you brought the Helldiver.

So I treated myself to a little Easter present and here is the start of my first flight in it.

1.ks1.jpg

I don't know too much about this plane but an important thing for me is that it will start with Ctrl+E and it has a GPS.

2.ks2.jpg

Along with that is a pretty convincing Wright R-1820 sound set.

3.ks3.jpg

Another good thing is that I have got my AI traffic running again but I expect you noticed that already.

4.ks4.jpg

Plenty of things to look at in the harbour here.

5.ks5.jpg

Some excellent ships here.

6.ks6.jpg

There is even the Coronado Bridge that I have to fly under, be daring and don't choose the wide middle spans, unless you are in a 747 or the like.

7.ks7.jpg

More beautifully done cargo vessels flash past.

8.ks8.jpg

A very impressive city scape here too.

9.ks9.jpg

Now to the Naval Dockyard. No itchy trigger fingers please.

So it is onwards to Ensenada in Mexico.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, jury42 said:

Top score once again!

Thanks Jury.

1 hour ago, Mark Abdey said:

Shots with a pop... B)

Cheers Mark.

29 minutes ago, paulb said:

Looking good Martyn! :)

Thanks for that Paul.

16 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

It looks like you got yourself a great deal. Happy Easter, Martyn

I sure have Bernd, two excellent planes.

Many thanks for your comments and a Happy Easter to all or you too.

2 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Nice shots KDK in a zipper of a plane.

What traffic pack are you using?

cheers

Gumby

Thanks Gumby, I am using My Traffic 6 with P3Dv2.4.

Just checked and it only is good up to v2.5, no mention of v3.

This is a grand little plane too. I am making my way down the Baja Peninsular in it and thoroughly enjoying myself.

Fantastic presentation of San Diego and your newest plane collection addition, Martyn. Indeed hangar area must be cheap in Mooroopna.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

There is even the Coronado Bridge that I have to fly under, be daring and don't choose the wide middle spans, unless you are in a 747 or the like.

I was sure you do the bridge. But the 747 suggestion rings a bell...

• Upvote 1

Look superb. Both the low sets over the water and that chubby ancestor of world beater naval aircraft!

I have to ask. Did you get the ship traffic in the traffic sets you mentioned or is it something else? I don't have any of the Navy destroyers docked in my version of KSAN.

John

Lovely shots, Martyn! And isn't the barrel a bunch of fun! I grabbed this a few weeks back and absolutely love it. Wonderful noise it makes, and it just leaps off the ground in no time at all (don't know how realistic that is, don't really know much about the real aircraft's characteristics but it was quite powerful and it's got a lot of wing so maybe). And even I can land it accurately most times.

22 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Absolutely superb Martyn!  Just superb!

Thank you Jack.

17 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic presentation of San Diego and your newest plane collection addition, Martyn. Indeed hangar area must be cheap in Mooroopna.

I was sure you do the bridge. But the 747 suggestion rings a bell...

Everything is cheap and cold in Mooroopna. Too much ice:huh:!

Who can it be now???? A certain man may soon be at work!

17 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Super nice set!

Cheers Dolf.

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Ding ding ding!:lol: 

Who can it be  knocking at my door?:mellow::huh:

Don't worry Jack if you ever knock at my door I won't tell you to go away!

16 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Nothing short of spectacular Martyn!

Cheers Sammy.

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Heavenly shots Martyn , and a happy Easter to ya . :):)

Cheers

John

Thank you John and a very happy Easter to you too!

15 hours ago, FILOU said:

Top set!

Cheers Filou.

14 hours ago, missleman01 said:

Look superb. Both the low sets over the water and that chubby ancestor of world beater naval aircraft!

I have to ask. Did you get the ship traffic in the traffic sets you mentioned or is it something else? I don't have any of the Navy destroyers docked in my version of KSAN.

John

Thanks John, as far as I can remember the only shipping I have installed is the RTMM one which I don't think comes this far south.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Another nice plane as well Martyn.  AH is working on a C-46 Commando as you probably know. :)   Excellent set of captures! :)

Cheers Adam and that C-46 is looking good. Going through their site I was surprised just how many top quality planes they have done for JustFlight. I see that a VC-10 is also under  development by them, yay:)

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Lovely shots, Martyn! And isn't the barrel a bunch of fun! I grabbed this a few weeks back and absolutely love it. Wonderful noise it makes, and it just leaps off the ground in no time at all (don't know how realistic that is, don't really know much about the real aircraft's characteristics but it was quite powerful and it's got a lot of wing so maybe). And even I can land it accurately most times.

This plane is a blast Andy and as you say it shoots into the air so easily. I am like you and am not sure how accurate this is. My Virtavia He111 is the same, a shorter take off run than the Storch, might have to fit it with lead wheels to keep it on the ground longer!

The sound of the F3F is brilliant and what a fine start up noise too.

Well thanks to you all for your wonderful comments and interest.