Spitfire out of EGHR Goodwood with FTX EU England

• 2 weeks later...

Just created forum account and saw this here. Already seen it on YouTube couldnt leave comment as dang tablet wouldnt let me.

SO...

great video! WHEN I get the Spit I will use this video for my startup :D

I always dreamed of flying to Berlin in the Spit but we need France region first..hint hint...

• Upvote 1
Just created forum account and saw this here. Already seen it on YouTube couldnt leave comment as dang tablet wouldnt let me.

SO...

great video! WHEN I get the Spit I will use this video for my startup [emoji3]

I always dreamed of flying to Berlin in the Spit but we need France region first..hint hint...

Thanks!

The Spit is a gorgeous aircraft to fly. Can't recommend it highly enough. I am just getting some hours in on it before doing some kind of a tour.
A French scenery pack would be fantastique!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...
Just watched this again. Can't beat flying low can you!? Haven't got the Spit yet but the P-51 still serves me well.

Also got all the UK airstrips in last sale. So much sim goodness so little time!

Cheers!

Russ

I still haven't gotten around to getting stuck into practicing the take off roll in the P-51. I need some hours on that before a make a video! Either that or find a runway that curves to the left!

Very tempted to get Popham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk