Stunning.

BTW, will the package come with flight path diagrams?

In testing the 'old' area,  I have been 'following the river", but I doubt running up & down the valley at low level  over the inhabitants is allowable?

TTM

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

BTW, will the package come with flight path diagrams?

In testing the 'old' area,  I have been 'following the river", but I doubt running up & down the valley at low level  over the inhabitants is allowable?

You can get the official charts from the real-world ATC operator's website: https://www.austrocontrol.at/en/pilots/pre-flight_preparation/aim_products/aip_and_sup

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, DylanM said:

Argh - why isn't this in my grubby little virtual hands yet?! :D

A little while longer chaps, But im sure you will agree its well worth the wait.

cheers

Iain

On 06/03/2017 at 8:15 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm so looking forward to this!  I can wait.  I reckon it'll be flawless and won't need any fixin'.  

Hi  sure, with Jarrad's Made in...  no Prob  ;)

I'm so tired of the build up to it that I am no longer excited about it, I am over the excitement and will get it eventually, no longer care when it comes out.

I will love it, but I can only stand so much looking forward to something, excitement, etc...

I think the build up, posts, etc, could have been posted/started 6 months later than they were and it would have been perfect timing.

I am actually happy, now I will not be in a rush on day 1-7, I'll just wait a while longer, and download it very quickly and enjoy it.

It is awesome, but my interest span has been exceeded.

• Upvote 2

It's not out for a reason, it's called imperfection. And that is good! Imagine if all have, let's say VAS problem. And everyone will be waiting for a patch.

Yes the wait is long but I have many other ORBX product to play with

Ben

I guess this topic has served its very worthy purpose and that there is little more to be added,

so it is now closed.

Please feel free to enjoy the superb screen shots nevertheless.

Thanks to Iain and all who contributed.

• Upvote 3