aaronp97

hi 

i have yellowstone kwys and lake tahoe ktvl with no buildings. they have black spots on ground where buildings are suppose to be but nothing is there. ive seen no airplanes or people at other airports as well. any idea what is going on? getting kind of frustrating. paying for stuff and it not working. tried reinstalling, changing scenery library locations, deactivating in library then reactivating. Not sure what else to do. I have looked in vector settings as well. I have over 3/4 of the stuff orbx sells for na including global vector and landclass and tons of airports. everything else seems to be ok. 

thanks,

aaron

order # for yellowstone 5893a8d47f697

order # for lake tahoe 584b39d5f2076

Edited by aaronp97

Hi Aaron,

It sounds like either the libraries or ObjectFlow is missing. Check to see that the libraries are installed first by opening FTX Central and looking for "Orbx libraries" under "FTX Global Range". Double check that it shows "installed and up-to-date".

If that is the case, navigate to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery (same location in Prepar3d) and run "ModuleInstaller.exe". Click "Install Flight Simulator module(s)" to reinstall ObjectFlow. 

• Upvote 1

Just saw this but I will try tonight. Thank you for the reply. One other question. Every now and then I see some trees and houses in water. More in the areas where global vector and lc are active and haven't noticed much issue in payware regions. Could this be the same issue? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Aaron,

It sounds like either the libraries or ObjectFlow is missing. Check to see that the libraries are installed first by opening FTX Central and looking for "Orbx libraries" under "FTX Global Range". Double check that it shows "installed and up-to-date".

If that is the case, navigate to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery (same location in Prepar3d) and run "ModuleInstaller.exe". Click "Install Flight Simulator module(s)" to reinstall ObjectFlow. 

I tried and was hoping it would fix it but it did nothing.

Hi Aaron,

Is that in regard to missing buildings?

The other issue is either a failed migration or corrupt terrain.cfg. FTX Central has a button under "Settings" for "Force Migration". Try that and if it does not resolve the issue, then follow this thread:

Please report back on the status of the missing buildings as well!

Hi Aaron,

Is that in regard to missing buildings?

The other issue is either a failed migration or corrupt terrain.cfg. FTX Central has a button under "Settings" for "Force Migration". Try that and if it does not resolve the issue, then follow this thread:

Please report back on the status of the missing buildings as well!

Couldn't resist so I tried it. Did exactly as the link said and it did nothing. I checked and made sure the kb went back up after opening FTX central and it did. And yes this is in regards to missing buildings and some weird terrain outside of payware regions.

Figured it out. Had an option in ftx central to use fsx se or fsx. Tried fsx and reloaded scenery and it worked!!

Buildings and sim objects are fine. Only issue I still notice is some auto gen in the water near plum island 2b2. That's minor right now though. At least I'm getting what I'm paying for.