announcement February 2017 Screenshot contest! Prize? Any Orbx product of your choice!

Rules

1. One entry per forum member.

2. You can submit edits whatever you like.

3. The shot must be using an Orbx region or Orbx Airport no restrictions on aircraft.

4. The shot must show some Orbx scenery in it that can be identified as Orbx.

5. Please only submit your screenshot via a reply to this topic , No comments from any other forum members please.

6. Any no screenshot post ie comments will be deleated.

7. Entries close at midnight 28th of Febraury GMT.

8. You can not vote for your own shot.

9.Winners will be chosen by a poll by you the members who have entered the contest.

10.When the contest closes on the 28th of this month everyone that has entered a shot will have one vote each to choose the winner of the contest, i will open the voting soon after the contest closes.You will then have six days to cast your vote untill the 6th of March 2017

11. The winner must have an OrbxDirect account to claim your prize.

Cheers

Iain

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:25 AM, BrianV said:

Returning to the light...

NorwegianSun.jpg

Please can you post another shot in the contest as you can not make out any Orbx scenery in this one.

cheers

Iain

Right then chaps just a quick recap of the rules of the screen shot contest. Please ignore the dates and times in this post im using this as an example,

Rules.

1. One entry per forum member.

2. You can submit edits whatever you like.

3. The shot must be using an Orbx region or Orbx Airport no restrictions on aircraft.

5. Please only submit your screenshot via a reply to this topic , No comments from any other forum members please.

6. Any no screenshot post ie comments will be deleated.

7. Entries close at midnight 31st of December GMT.

8. You can not vote for your own shot.

9.Winners will be chosen by a poll by you the members who have entered the contest.

10.When the contest closes on the 31st of this month everyone that has entered a shot will have one vote each to choose the winner of the contest, i will open the voting soon after the contest closes.You will then have six days to cast your vote untill the 6th of January 2017

11. The winner must have an OrbxDirect account to claim your prize.

I know some shots I ask the poster to re enter another shot because you can not see or make out any scenery from Orbx in them and I know some of you only fly using Orbx scenery like myself, But its the same reason that sky shots of aircraft and just clouds are not allowed as an entry you must show some scenery from Orbx and that can be identified as Orbx.

Over the years I have been doing these contests I have had to ask members to re enter a shot because of no visable scenery in it, I have had members contacting me to say hey that shot should not be allowed it shows no scenery in it you can see. And so on.

So you can see that these contests bring up a lot of things other than members just posting a shot, But please remember at the end of the day its a bit of fun as well as you all being able to show your great talent in taking great shots here on the forum.

So please chaps when entering the contests remember rule 4.

I hope you all now understand the reasons why I ask you from time to time to re enter a shot in the contest.

cheers

Iain

If i would knew, i would post my first shot -also my first forum post- to this topic B) 

After departing runway 35R in Ataturk International Airport [LTBA], Istanbul-Turkey , viewing Northern Forests which was destroyed for building third International Airport.

This image would take place just in our memories, anyway, enjoy the view.

THY368.jpg
jpg images free

FSX:SE

FTX ORBX Global

FTX ORBX Vector

Edited by SinanSarpE
  • Upvote 4

Early morning in Narvik

Narvika7cf6.jpg

Sometimes you don’t really need to fly. You sit on the tarmac, engines running (which you better switch off) and just watch the sun doing its early morning magic. Ships pass by slowly and you can watch the town in the background coming to life. The beauty is of course that in our sim, we don’t need to sit there for a couple of hours, we can advance the time.

• Upvote 4
  • Nick Cooper changed the title to February 2017 Screenshot contest! Prize? Any Orbx product of your choice!
  • Tim Harris unpinned this topic